New Student

- Chapter One -

"Guys, did you hear? We're getting a new student!" Bree squealed, as she entered the Hydra-loop area.

"Yes, Bree we know, now can you please be quiet. You're being to loud," Chase spoke, rubbing his ears softly.

"I wonder if it's going to be a girl or a boy, did you ask Mr. Davenport?" Leo asked Bree.

"No, he didn't say," Bree answered, as Adam strode into the room with Bob.

"Hopefully it's a boy, so it could be the three amigos," Adam gestured with his hands.

"Hopefully it's a girl, so I can sweep her off her feet with my charm!" Leo smiled, as he did a heroic pose.

"Yeah, like that's ever going to happen," Chase snorted.

"Says the guy who never had a girlfriend," Leo bit back, as Chase rolled his eyes.

"What about Janelle?" Bree asked, raising an eyebrow.

Leo's eyes widen for a moment, before glaring at Bree.

"Never mind then, good way to crush a guy's dream," Leo mumbled the last part, as he shuffled away from Bree.

"Welcome to the Davenport Bionic Academy!"

Everyone snapped their attention to the Hydra-loop, seeing Mr. Davenport smiling wildly and a girl looking around.

"Hello guys, this is our new student [Name], [Name] this is Adam, Bree, and Chase," Mr. Davenport gestured.

Your gaze landed on a tall male with dark brown eyes, identified as Adam Davenport, a female with long brown hair and brown eyes, also identified as Bree Davenport, and a semi-short male with brown eyes, identified as Chase Davenport.

You knew who all these people were obviously, but you had to play along, as you never met them before.

"Hey! What about me?" a dark male pointed to himself, identified as Leo Dooley.

"Oh, I almost forgot, that's Leo," Mr. Davenport smiled, as Leo rolled his eyes.

"Now, guys I would like-" Mr. Davenport got cut off by a short, stocky woman with short red-orange hair.

"You!" the woman yelled pointing at you.

"Me?" you asked, curiously.

"Yes, you!"

She then stalked over, with an icy glare set in place, pointing a finger at you.

"She's bad!"

"Oh, not again. Perry, not everyone you meet is bad," Bree held her hand on her hip, as your gaze landed on Perry.

"How would you know if she's bad?" Leo questioned, crossing his arms.

"Don't you know that kids with black leather jackets are bad?" Perry gestured to your back leather jacket.

You wore a red tank top, black leather jacket, with black skinny jeans, and black and white converse. You had an edgy look to yourself.

"Well, she does have a point," Leo pointed out.

"Look, just because she's wearing a black leather jacket, doesn't mean she's bad. Stop assuming things and you don't even know her," Mr. Davenport spoke, with a stern look gleaming in his eyes.

"Well, remember when Sebastian turned bad and you didn't believe me?" Perry defended herself.

Now that sparked your interest.

"Who's Sebastian?" you asked, curiously.

"It's a long story," Bree answered, as you gave a small nod.

"Perry, that's enough. Unless you have evidence you come to me. Now don't you have a job to do?" Mr. Davenport asked.

Perry gave a sullen nod as she turned her gaze back to you, and pointed a finger at you.

"I'm watching you," Perry growled.

"You do that," you smirked.

Perry grumbled under her breath as she stomped away. Like a little child who didn't recived a cookie, before dinner.

"I am truly sorry about her, she gets a bit crazy at times," Mr. Davenport smiled, apologetically.

"Oh, it's fine," you assured.

"Now, as I was saying. I would like you guys to show [Name] around the academy, and if you need anything just give me a call."

You gave a nod as Mr. Davenport walked out.

"Why hello there~"

You turned to see a short blond boy, wiggling his eyebrows flirtatiously.

"Names Bob, and may I just say you look absolutely beautiful," Bob complimented, kissing your hand.

You looked up to see the guys smiling in amusement, as Bree cheered.

"Yes! Finally I'm free, thank god!"

Your gaze landed on Bob, as you pulled your hand back swiftly. He was lucky that you didn't snap his neck.

"Sorry to say Bob, not interested," you bluntly stated.

Bob then quickly spun around to look at Bree.

"Don't worry babe, I still didn't forget about you gorgeous," Bob spoke, wiggling his eyebrows, once more.

Bree groaned as Adam, Chase, and Leo laughed, as you rose an eyebrow in slight amusement.

"Now, if you guys don't mind. I'll be showing the pretty lady around," Adam spoke, walking towards you.

"Ah, no. I'll be showing her around," Bree replied, as she walked to your other side.

"Bree, are you deaf? I said I was," Adam argued, as he took your left forearm.

"No, you're not, I am," Bree argued back, as she took your right forearm.

Adam and Bree then began to bicker aggressively at one another, as Leo spoke disrupting their heated argument.

"How about I show her around," Leo grabbed your arm, jerking you away from the bickering siblings.

'Looks like I have a lot of work to do,' you thought as Leo dragged you away.