Paperman

- Chapter Five -

Its been two weeks and everything was going smoothly. You had to train with all three mentors, Adam, Bree, and Chase. Since you were at expert level, Mr. Davenport assigned you to all three, trying to train you harder, which wasn't a surprise.

After your training sessions were over, you were on your laptop, trying to hack into the security system. Why would you do that? Well, Leo and Bree told you bits and pieces about a boy named Marcus, who tried to eliminate them along with Douglas.

Douglas though, claimed that 'he was going through a phase.' They also told you little information about Victor Krane and Sebastian too, but never gave out a lot of information, being afraid that you would use it to go against them, which was slightly true in a way.

All these people who tried to eliminate the Davenports, never succeeded, not even Douglas. You were going to be the first though. You tried hacking the system, to view what happened before you arrived, and what happened to poor Sebastian.

You were a great hacker, but the security had many blocks and codes, which made it difficult to hack. Mr. Davenport really made sure that it was safe, that's for sure.

As you were typing away, you felt a little gust if wind, only to see a paper airplane land on the laptop. When you looked up, you saw Adam smiling at you, before rushing back into the training area.

Curiosity took over you shut down the laptop, before making your way into the training area. You saw Adam sitting at a table, making paper airplanes.

"What are you doing?" you asked, tilting your head ever so slightly.

"I'm trying to make as many airplanes as I can," Adam said, as he licked his lips.

You stood there looking around, seeing no one in sight, it was just you two alone.

'You have the chance, kill him now.'

'Don't do it, don't kill him.'

A part of you saw saying to take Adam out, to kill him. The other was saying not to. If you did though, no one would be able to witness it. It was the perfect opportunity to take him out.

"Hey [Name], can you help me make airplanes?" Adam asked, snapping you out of your daze.

You shook your head slightly, getting rid of the voices inside of your head.

"Sure."

~~~~~

After about an hour, Leo was walking around until he hear a set of voices talking. He followed the source of voices, leading him into the training area. When he walked in, there he saw you and Adam, making paper airplanes.

"What are you guys doing?" Leo asked.

You and Adam looked up to see Leo with a questioning gaze.

"It's exactly what it looks like, duh," Adam stated, as Leo saw dozes of paper airplanes on the table on a few on the floor.

"How many did you guys make? Let me guess, three-hundred?" Leo guessed.

"Actually it's two-hundred-fifty six, but who's counting?" you grinned.

"What are you planning to do with all these planes?" Leo asked curiously, as he picked a plane up.

"Stick around and you'll find out," you smirked.

"Leo, stop talking and help us," Adam ordered.

Leo sighed as he walked over to you both.

~~~~~