Space Colony P.1

- Chapter Twenty-nine -

It was hot, really hot. It felt as if you were in a sauna. Luckily, Mr. Davenport had given everybody the day off. You were able to wear normal clothes; which consisted a black tank top and black skinny jeans, insead of being in a hot mentors suit all day.

Everyone complained how hot it was, which was very understandable. You sat on Chase's left, leaning against the column, trying to cool yourself down by the smooth, cool surface (which was barely working).

"I am so happy that Mr. Davenport gave everyone the day off, because it is way too hot to train," Bree stated as she fanned herself.

"Yeah, well, lucky for you your brother's a bionic air conditioner," Adam smiled, bracing himself to use his lung capacity.

"Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over--"

Adam cut Chase off as he beagn to blow. You all had jumped up, trying to cool down which felt so heavenly. Then the Hydra-loop opened, Tasha and Mr. Davenport greeting you all as you all ran over greeting them as well.

"Ahem! Everybody, I have a very important announcement," Mr. Davenport announced. "I...Donald Davenport...am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." Mr. Davenport then walked over to the screen. "Behold...my very own space colony."

You all walked over to the screen, looking in awe as Chase spoke. "You've colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was top secret, and because every time I tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it," Mr. Davenport explained.

"Hey, that is not...yeah it is true," Adam conmented.

"Looks cool. Is that Mars?" Bree asked.

Mr. Davenport scoffed. "Please. Mars? Mars is for amateurs. I colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy. Oh, by the way, did I mention I discovered an entirely different galaxy?"

Mr. Davenport had his arm wrapped around Chase's shoulder as Chase glared at Mr. Davenport. "How dare you."

Mr. Davenport then moved back to the screen. "The planet is called Lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's enviorment, proving oxygen and gravity to the 50 colonists that I hand-picked for the project. I'm also the honorary major of the colony which I named Davenportia."

"Of course you named it that, what was I expecting," you deadpanned.

"Those colonists have been living there for almost a month, and they are loving every Daven minute of it," Mr. Davenport explained, turning off the screen. "And pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. That's right. We are going on a family vacation to space!"

"You told me we were going to Greece," Tasha stated.

"Well, Davenportia is the Greece of space," Mr. Davenport explained. "Anyway, so it'll be a lot cooler there. It is way too hot here today."

Adam then stepped up,"No worries. I got you covered."

As Adam blew, it made Mr. Davenport yell as he flew backwards.