Space Colony P.2

- Chapter Thirty -

"I knew you'd show up sooner or later," Krane stepped up, walking forward.

"Where's my wife?" Mr. Davenport growled. "What have you done with the colonists?"

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?" Krane asked, raising his hand as you stood in a fighting stance.

'We should be taking the Davenports down! Not this guy!'

'No. We need to help the Davenports defeat him.'

"Just for the sake of asking," Perry walked forward to Krane, "if we were to sacrifice Tasha--"

Leo cut Perry off as he shoved her back. "Get over here."

"We blasted you miles into the sky," Bree stated. "How are you even alive?"

"How are the odds he'd land here?" Adam stated.

Krane then began to talk, but his speech was garbled together, making it hard to understand.

"What?" Chase asked in utter confusion.

"I said..." Krane began, his speech garbling again.

"Still not getting it. Sounds like something's jammed in your air duct," Adam explaimed as Krane hit the side of his mask.

"Better?" Krane asked as everyone nodded in agreement. "When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breath."

"Well, I think I speak for a of us when I say it's an upgrade, because that chain of paper clips you had hanging off your face was not working," Mr. Davenport explained as Krane lifted his arm, chocking Mr. Davenport as he threw him to the ground. Bree ran over and helped him up. "Okay. Still got that old trick."

"And a few new ones, too," Krane added.

"How did you get up here?" Leo asked, as you kept your gaze on Krane.

"I used a cyber cloak, pretended I was a colonist," Krane explained, looking at Mr. Davenport. "Remember Roberta from Kentuckey?"

"It all makes sense now," Mr. Davenport stated. "The satellite, the hole in the dome. It was you."

"When I heard you were creating a space colony in another galaxy, I realized this was my perfect opportunity," Krane explained.

"To become a middle-aged Southern woman?" Adam asked.

"To create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans," Krane replied.

"Well, you don't have a bionic army anymore," Bree stated walking forward. "They work for us now."

"I have a new army. Your colonists." Krane replied. "They're about to be implanted with bionics, which brings me to Dr. Gao." Then a man stepped in. "Dr. Gao is a scientist who's come up with a new way of creating bionic humans," Krane explained as Dr. Gao walked over. "Liquid injection."

"We will never let you put bionics in thoses innocent people." Mr. Davenport stated.

"You won't have a choice," Krane took out a device. "Look familiar? With the Triton App device, I can make you do anything I want."

"Nice try, but the Triton App won't work on us." Chase stated. "Mr. Davenport put a block in our chips."

"You may have a block, but your father doesn't." Krane stated. He raised the device as Chase ran in front of Mr. Davenport, resulting in Krane shocking orange electricity at him.