Human Eddy

- Chapter Twenty-three-

You, the Davenport trio, and Leo were having breakfast as Perry strode into the cafeteria.

"What's up, meat bots?" Perry greeted, as she sat at a table and propped her feet up.

Just then Mr. Davenport walked in, causing you to smile as he saw Perry, "Excuse me."

Perry then threw her magazine as she sat upright.

"What do you think you're doing? This is the fourth time this week I've caught you blowing off your security rounds," Mr. Davenport informed.

"What do you expect?" Perry asked, "This job is too hard for one person. How am I supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal form you?"

"Look, you asked me for this job. If you can't handle it, than maybe I should find somebody else," Mr. Davenport stated.

"Good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high paying job on a tropical island," Perry stated, as the screen behind her became static.

"Hey, what's going on with the monitors?" Chase asked, standing up, as you all stood as well.

"Somebody probably hacked out signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job," Mr. Davenport pointed at Perry, as you all walked towards the screen, seeing a face pop up.

"Hi!"

The Daveport trio and Leo screamed, seeing Eddy on screen. Now you knew who Eddy was, as the Davenport siblings and Leo told you many stories, and showed you all the things that Eddy had done.

"I've been trying to get in here for months. I had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you didn't want me here," Eddy spoke.

"We don't want you here!" Leo explained.

"Well, look who finally got a big-boy voice. Still waiting for the rest of your little-boy body to catch up, huh? And looky here, Chase finally got himself a girlfriend, congrats little man!" Eddy stated, as you, Leo, and Chase glared.

"Eddy, you're suppose to be in Mission Creek with Tasha," Mr. Davenport stated.

"Don't worry, she's fine. I triple-locked her in the closet. Even her man paws can't claw through that," Leo rolled his eyes as Eddy continued to speak, "Speaking of man paws, how are you, Bree?"

"That's it! Where's the hammer?" Bree asked, lunging at the screen as Leo held her back.

"Don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools," Eddy laughed, as Perry laughed also.

You kept a stone expression, not even fazed by Eddy's insults, but you knew that things were going to get a lot more interesting.

~~~~~

After that horrible reunion, you, Leo, Adam, and Bree walked into the living quarters, as Chase greeted you all.

"Hey, great news, everybody," Chase jogged up to your four.

"You scored a goal in your junior soccer league?" Adam asked.

"You finally fit into man's pants?" Bree questioned.

"You're going bald?" Leo asked hopefully, causing you to chuckle.

"Why would that be great news?" Chase asked.