Bob Zombie

-Chapter Twenty-Two-

You, Leo, Chase, and Bree were hanging out in the training area, before deciding to shifting into the Hydra-loop area. As you four entered the Hydra-loop area, you all seen Bob wrapped up in tin foil, as Adam stood next to him. 

"Uh, Bob?" Bree questioned, "Why are you wrapped in tin foil?"

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese," Bob informed, as you scrunched your nose in disgust. 

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetit," Adam smiled. 

"You know," Leo started, "Given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet," he pointed out as you nodded in agreement.

"Mm, don't move. You need more Oregano," Adam spoke running out, as Perry walked by.

"Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry asked Bob.

"You betcha! They're strapped to my shins," Bob pointed down to shins. 

"I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece," Perry smiled, as she walked away. 

"Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?" Leo asked Perry, as your lips twitched upwards. 

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean," Perry explained, as she blew her nose into a tissue, before tossing it on the floor as she walked away.

Then Douglas walked in, "Guys, check it out," Douglas was holding up an object in his hand as he walked to the cyber desk,  "This is gonna change our bionic academy forever. I found a way to replicate Chases's bionic intelligence."

"What?" you asked. 

"Yeah, remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip," Douglas informed. 

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him?" Bree asked, pointing to Chase as Douglas nodded, "Pass," Bree stated, walking away. 

"Don't worry, the four of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, and Leo doesn't have one," Douglas pointed out, "But if this works, all of the students will be just as smart as you," Douglas pointed to Chase, "I just have to find someone to test on."

"And do you really think someone's going to just let you randomly experiment on them?" Chase questioned.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm going to to have to cook you in here with my heat vision," Adam explained, catching all of your attention. 

"Will it hurt?" Bob asked.

"Lets find out together," Adam smiled.

"Okay," Bob agreed, spreading his arms out, as Adam used his heat vision to cook up Bob, "Ooh, something's cooking."

"I think we just found our guy," you stated, looking at Douglas as he nodded in agreement.

"Bob it is."

~~~~~

You were in the living quarters with Chase and Douglas, as Adam strode in speaking, "Alright, Bob, now that we made body lasagna, we should do something important. What do you think, CPR training, volunteer work? Oh, I got it. We should figure out how many students we can cram in a pool."

"Easy," Bob stated, "All you have to do is divide the average mass of the students by the pool's volumetric capacity."

"Whoa! What did you do to my Bob?!" Adam exclaimed, pointing at Bob.