Bionic Action Hero P.2

- Chapter Twenty -

You followed Giselle to her lab, seeing Troy lay Chase down onto the chair.

"This wasn't part of the plan," you stated.

"Well, you were taking too long and I had to take action," Giselle replied.

"She had to come to me and help her, because you didn't do your job," Troy stated, crossing his arms.

"You shut up!" you pointed at him, "Just because you're an android and because Giselle is here, doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. As far as I know, I am the best of the best. Just cause you're an android doesn't mean you're better, I could easily take you out. Me? You can't. You know that perfectly well," you stepped up to Troy.

Troy then quickly swung you over his shoulder, striding over to a pole and tying you up. You squirmed as Troy bent down to your level.

"Yes, that may be true, but I'm here to finish what you started," Troy stated, turning around with his arms crossed.

Giselle of course did nothing. Your hands, legs, and feet were tied tightly to the pole, not giving you any space to move.

"Lock him up," Giselle commanded, as Troy flipped a switch, bounding Chase's wrists and feet to the table. Chase looked around as he looked up at Giselle, "Where am I?"

"My robotics lab. Can I get you anything? Water, tea, sharp pain in your neck as I rip out your bionic chip?" Giselle asked.

Chase fidgeted on the table as Troy spoke, "You know, I was built on this very table. Kind of funny. It's where I had my first day, and you're having your last," Troy chuckled as you rolled your eyes.

"All this technology, and you couldn't give him a sense of humor app?" Chase questioned.

"With your chip, can finally give my androids superior intelligence. And unlike bionic humans, they won't be vulnerable to things like pain, or emotion, or their lives ending," Giselle explained.

"My family will come for me," Chase replied.

"I'm sure they would if they weren't about to be involved in a terrible accident," Giselle informed, as she walked over to her desk.

"Accident? What are you talking about?" Chase asked, as Giselle pressed button, showing what was going on set.

"Ten seconds," you heard Bree inform.

"Wait. Something's weird. Why would Giselle leave all her androids behind to blow with us?" You heard Leo ask.

"Good question. You should probably ask them before they all geo-leap away," You heard Adam comment.

"Three seconds!" you heard Bree exclaim.

Then you saw the entire building explode, causing Chase to yell, "NOOO!"

"Well, that's a wrap on your family," Giselle smiled.

"Wait. What is that?" Troy asked.

You looked at the screen, seeing the Davenports escaping the building.

"They escaped!" Chase exclaimed.

"But that's impossible," Giselle said in disbelief.

"Not really. Looks like you need my bionic intelligence more than your stupid robots do," Chase smirked, as Troy walked over, "I was kidding! Please don't take it out! Please don't take it out!"

You rolled your eyes as Chase continued, "I bet my family is tracking me down as we speak."

"And when they do I'll take them out," Troy threatened.