2

Justin's Pov

The new girl, Ariana, she is so hot. I even noticed that the whole school was looking at her too. She's next on my list. Although, Alexa and her stupid friends most likely told her about me. I don't care though. I'm going to reel her in just like I do to the other girls. As I keep thinking about Ariana I realize that I'm still at home. I grab my stuff and get in my car. As I'm driving to school my phone dings.

Erica: hi baby

Uggh ever since I slept with Erica she's been up my ass. I delete her number so she won't text me 24/7 but I'm still going to have to see her at school. I park in the student section of the school parking lot. 'Here I come Ariana.' I say to myself. I turn to my left and see someone park next to me. I notice it's Ariana. Yes.

"Hi Ariana." I say as she grabs her bag from the back seat.
"Hey." She looks up at me then looks down at her phone. Hey, that's it.
"How are you liking WestView? I ask.
"Pretty good, I mean there's not much to say. It's only my second day." We walk on campus.
"You're right." I laugh.
"I have to go, nice talk." She smiles and walks towards Alexa. Did Alexa tell her about me?

Ariana's Pov

While the whole class is listening to Mrs. Rios talk, I hear Jennifer say something and trun to her.
"Do you have a thing with Justin? Are you guys talking?" She whispers.
"No, never. Alexa told me about him and right now I don't have time for boys." I turn to Justin and catch him already staring at me.
__________

It's finally lunch time. I walk towards Alexa's table and notice that people are still staring at me when I walk by them. I hate when people stare.

"Hey Ariana." Kayla says once I get to the table.
"Was Justin flirting with you this morning?" Camila asks.
"No. He just asked if I like WestView and before he could say anything else I told him I had to go." I say.
"Hey ladies." A guy comes up to us.
"Hey Richard." Alexa says. "Richard, this is Ariana. Ariana, this is Richard."
"It's nice to meet you Ariana."
"Nice to meet you too." I shake his hand.
"What brings you here?" Kayla asks.
"I'm having a party tomorrow night, you ladies have to come including you Ariana."
"Of course we will." Celeste tells him. Richard walks away. "You're going right Ariana?" Celeste asks.
"No, I don't know anyone. I'll feel wierd." I say.
"But you know us. Come on Ariana. Give us your number so we can text eachother." Alexa tells me. I give them my number.
_________

I can't wait to get home. I'm starving. I walk towards my car.
"Ariana!" I hear someone yell my name. Justin.
"Hey Justin, what's up?" I turn around.
"Um, I wanted to know if you'd like to hang out sometime? Maybe be friends?" He scratches the back of his neck.
"Sorry, I'm really busy." I answer his first question. "But we can be friends and only FRIENDS. Alexa told me about you. Trust me, I'm not going to fall for you. If we're going to be friends, you will not do cute things for me." I tell him seriously.
"Yes ma'am. Just friends." He says.
"Eww don't call me ma'am. I have to go." I laugh and get in my car.

Justin's Pov

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt me a little when she said she wasn't going to fall for me. Every girl falls for me. Ariana is going to be a tough one. Richard is having a party tomorrow. I'm hoping Ariana goes to the party.

Hey guys, hope you like this update! (: