19

Justin's Pov

I sit in my car hoping that my plan works out. I wrote a song for Ariana that I'm going to sing in front of her house and hopefully she'll come out. I got suspended for a couple of days and I've been thinking about what to do to try and get Ariana to forgive me.

Ariana's Pov

It's been a week since I've seen Justin. Him and Aaron were suspended for a week and a half. Which makes it two weeks since we broke up. All this time without him made me realize that I love him, but I can't go back to him after what he did. As I lay on my bed with Toulouse getting ready to sleep, I hear a guitar playing then someone starts to sing.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do to well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I need one more shot at forgiveness

I go outside my balcony and see Justin playing a guitar.

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem on myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot, second chances

Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body,oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know oh oh, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and the you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?

I stood there watching him. I couldn't help, but smile. The song is beautiful. Once he finishes singing I go back inside. I think about giving him another chance. I hear a knock on the door and see my mom come in.
"He's waiting." My mom says. I put on my slippers and go outside. I walk up to him not knowing what to say.

"Ariana I'm s----." I give him a hug. I missed him so much. He smells so good.
"I missed you so much Justin." He hugs me back.
"Does this mean you forgive me?" He asks. I nod.
"I forgive you. The song is beautiful." Our faces inches apart, Justin starts to lean in and presses his lips on mine. I felt butterflies all over again, his soft plump lips on mine."Let's go inside." I turn on the lights and we sit on my bed. I notice some bruising on Justin's face and I put my hand over the marks.
"It's my fault. I'm sorry." I apologize. Justin grabs my hand and nods his head.
"No, don't be." He says.
"Justin, you got in a fight because of me. It's my fa---."
"Babe, it's  not your fault. We'll talk about that another day. He interrups me. "I'm glad to have you back in my arms again."He hugs me.

"Stay the night." I look up at him.
"What about your mom?"
"She's ok with it." My mom's the type of mom that's cool with me having a boyfriend in my room we just can't do anything bad. Justin nods his head and takes his shirt off. I missed seeing him shirtless.
"Missed the view?" Justin smirks which makes me blush. I go to the restroom and change into nike soffe shorts and a tank top, getting ready for bed. I walk out of the restroom and look over at Justin who's already eyeing me.

"Damn, babe." He walks up to me. The way he looks at me makes me want to melt.
"Stop it." I start to blush.
"What? I can't admire you." I smile at him.
"Let's go to bed, I'm tired."

The sun is setting and you're right here by my side

I sing softly into Justin's ear.

And the movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight
Every look, every touch makes me wanna give you my heart I'd be crushin on you, baby

I continue to sing softly and lay my head on Justin's chest slowly falling asleep.

They're back together!! ♡ Hope you liked this chapter! (: