3

The picture above is what Ariana will be wearing for the party.

Ariana's Pov

I'm in my room thinking about what I should write about for a song. I like to write songs here and there. Once I finish writing a song, I sing in front of my family. They say I should get my voice 'out there'. So far I've come up with the title of my song Moonlight. I put my journal away and think about tonight. I'm not sure if I should go. My phone digs which causes me to jump. It's a group chat with Alexa, Kayla, Celeste, and Camila.

Alexa: are you coming to the party Ariana?
Me: idk
Kayla: come on it'll be fun
Me: fine I'll go
Camila: yay!

I put my phone away and take a shower. After I'm done taking a shower I go through my closet for an outfit. I have no idea on what to wear.

"Frankie!" I yell.
"What's wrong Ari?" He walks in my room.
"I'm going to a party and I don't know what to wear. I need your help." I tell him. He goes through my closet and after a couple of minutes he says, "ta da." It's a black bralette top, gold skirt, matched with black heels.
"It's perfect! You're the best Frankie." I give him a hug.
"I know I am." He says.

As I put on my outfit I hear my phone ding again. It's Celeste from our group chat.

Celeste: what's your address? We're coming over

I give her my address and finish putting my heels on. I do my makeup which is the usual winged liner. I aslo put on a pink nude mate lip color on. For my hair I decide to make it wavy. (If you guys have seen Ariana's 'Into You' music video, she has her hair down which is wavy. That's how her hair is going to be for the party.) As I'm finishing up my hair I hear the door bell ring. That's them.

"Ariana your friends are here." My mom yells. I grab my clutch and phone and go down stairs.
"You ladies look so pretty." I say. Alexa is wearing a red rib dress with black lace up heels. Kayla is wearing a loose white crop top with a silver sequin skirt and nude heels. Celeste is wearing a black two-pice bodycon dress with red heels and Camila is wearing a navy green midi dress with a jean jacket and beige lace up heels.
"Wow Ariana, you look great." They say.
"Thanks. Mom I'll be back late."
"Alright be safe honey." She closes the door once we leave.
__________

We arrive at Richard's party and there's music blasting people dancing all over each other, drinking. Tonight shall be fun. We walk towards were everyone is dancing and begin to dance.

Justin's Pov

I'm drinking with a group of friends and feel Ryan elbow me and looks behind him. I turn around and see Ariana dancing. Damn she looks so good. I start to walk towards her until I see Alexa. Alexa is so annoying. I guess I'll have to wait until Ariana is alone.

I've been here for a couple of hours and still haven't been able to talk to Ariana. I go to the kitchen to get myself another drink and see Ariana sitting on the edge of the stairs taking a drink out of her red cup. Yes.
"Hey Justin." She sees me walking up to her. I smile.
"You look good." I say. She actually looks hot.
"Thanks." She smiles.
"Why aren't you dancing?" I ask trying to have a conversation with her.
"Well you know, I'm a small person wearing like 5 inch heels. I get tired."
"More like a tiny person." I laugh. She slaps my shoulder and laughs.
"I'm surprised that that you're not trying to get into a girls pants." She changes the subject.
"Nah. I've slept with the majority of them."
"Wow." She says surprised. "You sure are a fuckboy."
__________

I'm on my way home and I'm thinking about the conversation I had with Ariana. I actually enjoyed just talking with her. She sure is different from all the other girls at school.

Hey guys hope you like this update! It's pretty boring, but the next update will be more interesting. (: