24

Ariana's Pov

"What are you humming to?" Justin turns to me as he drives home.
"My new song." I say. "It's called 'Into You'."
"When am I going to listen to it?"
"I'll sing it to you when we get home." The car goes silent for a couple seconds. "Thank you." I say holding onto his right hand.
"For what?" He asks confused.
"For always being there form me, caring for me. You never left my side. Even when I told you to forget about the situation, you were still by my side." He pulls up to his driveway and looks at me.

"You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you, for  changing my life. If it weren't for you I would still be the same jerk I was a few months ago. I was in a dark place until you came and lightened it up for me. The things I do for you is because I WANT to. I want you to feel protected when your by my side. I want you to be happy and feel loved." He stops for a moment and gets out of his car and jogs to my side opening the door for me. "I was going to give you this in a different occasion, but this time is perfect." He pulls out a little black box from his pocket. A diamond heart ring pops out as he opens the box.
"I got you a promise ring." My eyes start to water. Justin takes the ring out and holds it in his hand.

"My love for you will never end. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were going to be mine. I will always love you Ariana." He takes the ring out of the box. "I also engraved somthing on it." He gives me the ring so I can read what's on it. "Together forever, never apart." My heart aches at such a beautiful thing. How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend. "Justin, it's beautiful!" I hug him tightly. I pull back and look at him in the eyes. "I love you too Justin!" Those three words were finally able to come out. He kisses me again. We have a little makout session, until I pull away. "We should go upstairs." We go inside his house and make our way up to Justin's room.

I lay down on the bed with Justin hovering over me. I take off his shirt and see his tattoos. He starts to kiss me on my lips making his way down to my jawline then to my neck. I start to moan once he finds my sweet spot and starts to suck. He removes my shirt leaving me in my bra. His eyes look over at my pants and then to me.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod my head loving the fact that he made sure that I was comfortable.
"Make love to me Justin." He starts to unzip my pants and slowly removes them. I'm left with my bra and panties on.
"You're so fucken beautiful." I take off my bra and Justin slides off my panties. "I love you Ariana." He takes out a condom placing it on his area. "I love you too Justin."

They finally made love!!
This chapter is a shorter than usual, because I wanted to end it like that. I'll try to update again early this week, if not be expecting one later this week. ♡♡♡ Hope you liked it!