6

Ariana's Pov

I'm home alone and in bed with my notebook writing my song Moonlight. So far I have:

The sun is setting
And you're right here by my side
And the movie is playing,
But we won't be watching tonight

Justin comes into mind as I go over the lyrics. I hear the door bell ring which makes me jump. I go downstairs and open the door. I gasp.

"What are you guys doing here?" I crouch down.
"This is for you." They each give me a rose.
"Aww, thank you." I give them a hug and a kiss.
"Morning." Justin walks behind Jazmyn and Jaxon with a rose in his hand and gives it to me.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We came to pick you up. Jazzy couldn't wait for you to come over so she insisted in coming to get you." He tells me.
"Come in, I'll go change and get my stuff."

We're on our way to Justin's house and I see him staring at me from the corner of my eye. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm starting to like him. Ever since we almost kissed he's been on my mind.

"So what do you want to do first?" I ask Jazmyn.
"Can we go shopping?" She says.
"Of course. To the mall Justin."
"Girls. We're going to spend the rest of the day there." He whines.
"Just because you said that, I'll make sure we take our time." I hit his arm. Before we walk into the mall Justin walks up to me.
"Let me see your hand." He says.
"No. Why?"
"I won't do nothing bad. I promise." I extend my arm out and he holds my hand, our fingers intertwined.
"Justin, let go." I try pulling my hand, but he only holds tighter.
"We're going to be holding hands throughout the whole time we're in the mall. It's like were one happy family." He smirks.
"You wish." I tell him.
___________

We spent the rest of the day walking around the mall and like Justin said we held hands the whole time. I have to admit, I kind of liked holding his hand. Jazzy and I got matching jackets and best friend bracelets. Jaxon and Justin got matching outfits.

Right now Jazzy and I are watching the Little Mermaid in her room eating popcorn.

Justin's Pov

Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you looking for?
Under the sea
Under the Sea
Darlin' it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day

I see Ariana and Jazzy singing. Ariana has such an incredible voice.

"Hey Jaxon, let's attack them with pillows." I whisper to him. He nods his head. I grab two pillows and hand one to Jaxon.
"On the count of three we'll run up to them and attack them." I tell him. "1.....2.....3!" We start running and before they can react we hit them with the pillows. 'Justin!' I hear Ariana yell. I see Jazzy grabbing a pillow and hitting Jazon with it. Suddenly I feel a pillow hitting my face. 'Take that.' Ariana says. Now it's a pillow fight between all of us. I see Ariana run to grab another pillow, but before she reaches it I grab her arm pulling her towards me.

Again we're looking eachother in the eye. I put my hand around her waist and kiss her lips. She kisses back. I felt something that I've never felt before, like a spark.

"Eww gross." I hear Jaxon say. We stand up straight.
"You guys like eachother." Jazzy smiles. I turn to Ariana and see her blush. She puts her head down.
"It's time for bed, get into your pj's and brush your teeth." I change the subject. It was just Ariana and I in the room.
"I should get ready too, it's late." She walks away.

What's happening to me? Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her eyes, her everything. Shit. I think I like her, as in, like like her.

Hope you like this update (:
Justin is starting to like Ari, what do you guys think?

Is There Such Thing as Jariana? ~ Jariana Fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें