26

Ariana's Pov

"So how was your first time?" Alexa says moving her eyebrows. Alexa, Kayla, Celeste, and Camila are sleeping over since we haven't been able to hang out in a while.
"It was the best night of my life." I start to say. I think back to last night. Pictures of last night flood my mind making me smile even bigger.
"It was that good?" Keyla's go wide and I start to laugh.
"He was so sweet and gentle. It was a special night. I'm glad my first time was with Justin. He's the love of my life." I say putting my hand over my mouth on purpose to show off my promise ring. The girls begin to squeal and 'aww' grabbing my hand to take a better look at the ring.

"It's so pretty! Is he going to ask you to prom?" Camila asks changing the subject.
"No. I honestly don't think we're going to prom. Everyone is talking about prom and I've been wanting for him to say something about it." Prom is in a few weeks and I'm really starting to get anxious. It's our senior year how could we not go to prom.
"You guys have to go. What if they name you two king and queen?" Celeste tells me. I hear the doorbell ring, it must be the pizzas we ordered. I go downstairs and pay the pizza man and grab the pizzas.

"Two pepperoni pizzas for you and a vegan pizza for me." I get on top of the bed. We spend the rest of the night eating, talking about graduation, singing karaoke, and of course we have a pillow fight.
--------

I wake up to Kayla hitting me with a pillow on the face.
"What the heck?" I say annoyed bringing the covers up to my face. "I was having a good sleep." I grab the pillow and throw it at her, but she ends up catching it. "I hate you." I say jokingly. We start to get ready, leaving my house in thirty minutes, surprisingly. We get to school and walk to our class. I see Alexa pull out her phone as we're about to enter.
"Put it away, the teacher is going to take it away if she sees it." I tell her, but she doesn't listen.

As I enter everyone is looking at me with smiles on their face. I look at my seat shocked to see Justin holding a poster saying,

Flowers are the second MOST beautiful thing, can I go to prom with the 1st?

My smile gets bigger as I walk up to him. From the corner of my eye I can see Alexa recording us, she knew about this.
"Yes!" I say giving him a hug. The whole class starts to clap and cheer. Justin gives me a huge bouquet of white roses and balloons.

Towards the end of the class period Mrs. Rios calls our attention to look up front.
"I'm handing out ballots for prom king and queen make sure to mark carefully who you want it to be." She says.
"Ahem... Everyone knows who to vote for, my beautiful girlfriend and me." Justin stands up from his desk and walks toward me, helping me carry my stuff.
"I thought you were never going to ask me to prom." I tell him.
"Of course I was going to ask you, I have to show off my girlfriend." The things he says to me make me love him even more. He's the best.

Sorry for the long update, I'm really busy with school especially with graduation coming up. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, it's kinda boring, but next chapter will be more interesting.

Thank you SO much for voting and for 13.2k reads!!! You guys are the best!!! ♡♡