8

Justin's Pov

It's Ariana's and my turn to present our project to the class. Yesterday when I left her house I found out that she has feelings for me and that she wrote Moonlight about me. I have feelings for her as well, but I can't let people know.

"Our presentation is about the symbols and themes in Macbeth." Ariana starts.
.....
"Great job you guys." Mrs. Rios says as we walk back to our seats. We spend the rest of the class period listening to more presentations.

Ariana's Pov

"So, how did I do?" I ask Alexa as we walk out of class.
"Good, but I noticed something."
"What?" I ask confused.
"You like Justin." My eyes widen.
"Why do you say that?"
"You do like him. You answered with a question which means that you do like him. I saw the way you looked at him while he was talking."
"Yes. I do like him." I say.
"How could you fall for him, he's just leading you on." I open my mouth then close it. Finding the words to say.
"I fell for Justin because of who he is. These past few days that I've been spending with him, opened my eyes. I can say that I know the REAL Justin." I emphasize the word real. We hear the bell ring indicating that 2nd hour has started. We run to our classes.
__________

Justin's Pov

I sat on the table with the guys quietly. I keep thinking about Ariana. I need to tell someone.
"Ryan, can I talk to you?" We walk away from the group.
"What's up, bro?" Ryan is like a brother to me. We've been friends since second grade. I stood quiet just thinking about his reaction when I tell him about Ariana.
"Justin, I'm not just your best friend I'm your brother." He reminds me
"It's about Ariana. I like her. As in like like her."
"Justin Bieber, the fuckboy actually likes someone, just kidding. How did this happen?" He says.
"At first all I wanted to do was get in her pants, but as the days passed I started having feelings for her. It all started when Jaxon and Jazmyn came to visit. Ariana was there when they visited. She looked so adorable when she was talking to them. They loved her immediately. Then we all spent the day together at the mall the next day, she spent the night because Jazmyn asked her to. That night I gave her a kiss. Everything about her is just amazing. She's been on my mind since then and I don't know what to do." I tell him.
"Go after her. It's about time someone has caught your attention." He laughs.
__________

"Ariana." I walk up to her before she gets in her car.
"Hi Justin. What's up?"
"Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to..." I started to get nervous. "Go on a date tonight." I continued. 
"Yes." She said.
"I'll pick you up at 8?" She nods.
"Look even more beautiful, tonight." I tell her and see her cheeks get red.

This chapter was boring, but I hope you liked this short update. The next chapter will be about their date and will be more interesting. (: