27

Ariana's Pov

The girls and I are spending the whole afternoon looking for prom dresses and Justin and his friends are looking for tuxedos. We get into my car, turning up the radio to that's what I like by bruno mars and we all start to sing.

Jump in th Cadillac
Girl, let's but some miles on it
Anything you want
Just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne all night
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

I turn down the radio as I look for a parking spot at the mall which didn't take long since it wasn't packed because it's a weekday. We first go to Macy's and go to the dress section. I can already tell that I'm not getting my dress here, they're not my style but I still give it a try.

The girls didn't like any of the dresses except for Celeste. We waited for her to try on the dress. Minutes later that dress was perfect for her. It was a white sequined dress with cutouts on the side and back with an embelished halter neckline and embelished at the waist.
"I won't be surprised if you go home with a man on the day of prom." I say and we start to laugh.
----------

We go into Lulus, hoping to be able to find dresses. Keyla, Alexa, Camila and I find dresses that we like and try them on. We each try on a dress and come out of the stalls to look at eachother. We all look at eachother and shake our heads no and try on another dress. On the second try Camila comes out with a all black mermaid dress that hugs her curves in all the right places. It's a v-neck on the front and wide straps that cross atop an open back. It's simple, but it fits her really well.

We end up staying at the store for an hour and me, Keyla, or Alexa haven't found a dress yet. At Windsor Alexa quickly finds a navy blue two piece dress with the top beaded and the bottom is satin. She puts it on and it looks great on her. Why can't it be that easy to find a dress for me? Then Keyla finds a white dress that's fully rhinestone and it looks great on her.

Before the store closes I find a burgondy dress with double slits. I try it on.

"When Justin sees you, he's going to drool all over himself

"When Justin sees you, he's going to drool all over himself." Celeste says and the girls nod. I look at myself in the mirror one more time. "It's perfect." I say to myself.
----------
After dropping off the girls at their house, I lay down on my bed, tired from walking around the mall the whole afternoon. Just as I was about to sleep my phone starts to ring. I answer without seeing who it is.

"Hello." I say tired.
"Woah. Someone sounds sleepy, did I wake you up?"
"No, I just got back from the mall. I'm so tired and I'm also hungry." I tell Justin, laying down.
"Then I'll let you get some rest. I'll call you later."
"No, babe, it's ok. I want to tell you about my dress. It's burgondy and let's just say, the party won't be over for us after prom." I say twirling a piece of hair even though he can't see.
"Babe, my mind is picturing you in so many different types of dresses." I smile. I hear the doorbell ring and groan at the fact I have to go open the door.
"Hold on, there's someone at the door." I walk down the stairs opening the door to see Justin.
"Surprise, I brought you pizza."
"Awe babe, you're the best." I say giving him a hug and a kiss.

Weird ending to this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it! I know I said that this chapter was going to be more interesting, but it's not. Next, update will be about prom though and MAYBE  even the last chapter. I'm also going to start on the sequel to this story, so there will be more music, love, and drama.

♡♡♡