7

Ariana's Pov

I'm in first hour and the bell is about to ring to go to our next class. I can't stop thinking about the kiss with Justin. It was so unexpected, I was staring into his eyes and then bam, I find my self kissing him back. I know I said I wasn't going to fall for him, but I am. I like Justin. I hear the bell ring which makes me jump.

"Remember, presentations are due tomorrow." The teacher reminds us as we begin to walk out.
__________

"So, has Justin tried to get into your pants?" Alexa asks as we eat our lunch.
"Nope. Like I said we're only going to be friends." I can't tell them that I'm starting to have feelings for him, at least not now. I look at the girls and see that they're all looking in one direction. I turn around and see Justin walking towards us.
"Ariana, can I talk to you about something?" I nod my head and walk away with Justin.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I wanted to talk about the kiss we gave each other."
"More like the kiss you gave me." I tell him.
"True, but you kissed back." He says making me blush. "I want to apologize. I shouldn't have kissed you. We're friends and friends don't kiss each other."
"You're right and I shouldn't have kissed back. Like I said, I'm not going to fall for you." I have fallen for him.

Justin's Pov

Those words. I'm not going to fall for you. Well I sure fell for her, but I can't let people know that the school's player is developing feelings for a girl.
"Let's forget what happened." I say. "I'm going over to your house so we can finish our presentation." I change the subject.
"Text me when you're on your way." She says and walks back to her group of friends. I watch her as she leaves. Damn she's beautiful.
__________

As I'm walking to my car I see Ariana and Anthony laughing. My hands turn into fists as I see them together. I continue staring at them. They give eachother a hug and Ariana gets in her car. Am I jealous?

Ariana's Pov

I'm outside my balcony finishing up my song Moonlight.

'Cause I never knew, I never knew
You could have moonlight in your hands
'Til the night I held you
You are my moonlight
Moonlight
Baby I'd be fallin'
You're my moonlight
Moonlight

He's so bossy
He makes me dance
Tryna sit on the back of his whip
And just cancel my plans
Sweet like candy
But he's such a man
He knows just what it does
When he's holding me tigh
And he calls me "Moonlight" too

I finish singing. Suddenly I hear hands clapping. I turn around and see Justin.
"I told you to text me when you're on your way."
"I did, but someone was a little busy with singing." He tells me. I look at my phone and see a text from him. "By the way the song is beautiful. You wrote the song?" He questions. I nod my head.
"Who did you write it about?" He asks. I stay silent. "Anthony?" He continues.
"No, no way. Why would you think him?"
"I saw you with him after school. Who is the song about?"
"Someone, who's caught my attention." I look at him.
"What's his name?" He walks closer to me.
"We should finish our presentation." I change the subject. Justin nods his head.

We finish our presentation and we begin to have a conversation. We talked about random stuff, had a few laughs.
"Who is the song about?" He asks again.
"A boy I like."
"What's his name?" He looks at me in the eyes.
"I can't say."
"Well maybe this will help you." He smashes his lips to mine. I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer. His lips are so soft. At this point we're making out. I realize what we're doing and push him away.
"I got my answer." He says. "I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

I walk to my balcony and stare at the night sky. I hear my phone ding and see that it's a message from Justin.

Justin: Sweet Dreams