20

Justin's Pov

"A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it." I hear Ariana say while she sits on her desk. I look at my phone and see that it's 11 in the morning. How long has she been awake? "A little more "touch my body".  She continues.
"What are you doing?" I walk up to her, scaring her.
"Good Morning to you too." She gets up from her desk and faces me.

"Morning babygirl" I kiss her forehead. "Jaxon and Jazzy are coming over for Thanksgiving. They'll be happy to see you." Her eyes light up when I mention their name. "Come over so you can see them."
"I'll go get ready."

As I wait for Ariana to get ready I look at the notebook she was writing on.

"Into You"

I go through the notebook and see more songs written. I read some of the lyrics imaging Ariana singing. Her songs are really good.

"I'm ready." Ariana comes out of the restroom wearing black high waisted jeans and a white crop top. I put on my  shirt and fix my hair.
___________

When we arrive at our house we se another car pull up. Jaxon and Jazmyn get out of the car and run to Ariana, completely ignoring me.

Ariana's Pov

"Ariana!" Jaxon and Jazzy run up to me. I crouch down to give them a hug. "How's my boyfriend and my best friend?" I kiss them on the cheek.
"We missed you Ari." Jaxon says.
"I missed you guys too." I hear Justin clear his throat and I look up at him.
"Don't forget about your brother." I say pointing to him.
"Hi Justin!" They run towards him.
"Hey, how are you little nuggets doing? I'm so glad you guys are here!"  He kisses Jaxon and Jazmyn on the head. "We're going to have lots of fun these next few days." Justin turns to his dad and gives him a hug. When they finish hugging Jeremy pulls me into a hug.
"Ariana how are you?"
"I'm great, how are you? It's nice to see you again."

We walk inside the house and see Pattie walk out from the kitchen, a smile is on her face. Her smile gets bigger when she sees Justin and I holding hands. She gives Jeremy and his kids a hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are back together. Justin was so different when you two were apart." Pattie tells me.
"I'm gald too." I say.
"Justin, I like Ariana as my daughter-in-law." She winks at him
"Mom, it's too early." He laughs trying to cover up his red cheeks.
"Ariana would you and your family like to come over for Thanksgiving dinner?" She changes the subject.
"We'd love to. Thank you."
___________

I introduce my mom and Frankie to Justin's family.
"You look beautiful babe." Justin comes up to me.
"Thank you, handsome, although I don't get why we have to dress up when were going to eat so much food. I'd rather be wearing sweats."
"You're so cute when you complain." He makes fun of me.

"Ariana I got you a rose." Jaxon says.
"Aww thank you so much." I pick him up giving him a kiss on the cheek, leaving him a lipstick mark on him.
"You could learn a few things from Jaxon." I tell Justin, causing everyone to laugh. I had no idea they were listening.

We all sit down at the dining table. My mom, Justin, Frankie, and me on one side of the table and Jeremy, Pattie, Jaxon, and Jazmyn on the other side.

"I'll be the first to give thanks." Pattie says. "I want to give thanks to our God, for a letting us spend another year together."

"I want to give thanks to my family. I may have two families, but I will always love my childern equally." Jeremy says.

"I'm thankful for my parents because I know they still love me even when I misbehave."

We all 'aww' at what Jazmyn says.

"I'm thankful for Ariana, you're the best girlfriend I've ever had." Jaxon looks at me.
"You're so cute." I tell him.
"Best girlfriend you've ever had? Have you had girlfriends before Ariana?" Justin asks him and Jaxon nods his head.
"Wow. My little brother's a playa. That's my bo-."  I slap Justin's arm and everyone laughs. "I mean, you can only have one girlfriend Jaxon. Don't play with girls hearts." He corrects himself.

"Well, I'm thankful for my babies. I don't care how how you guys are, you'll always be my babies." My mom says.

"I'm thankful for my mom, you've taught me so many great things in life. I don't know where I'd be without you and to the best sister ever." Frankie says.

"I'm thankful for my wonderful family and especially you Ariana. You've brought so much light into my life and I have changed into a better person because of you."  Justin makes my eyes water.

"I'm thankful for my mom, you've always been there for me through thick and thin. I'm also thankful for my brother who's also my best friend. And lastly thank you Justin for bringing so much joy into my life, for making me smile."

Once we all finish giving thanks we begin to eat and enjoy the rest of the day.

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you all so much for reading my story. This is my first Jariana fanfic and honestly I did not expect so many peolpe to read my story. Thank you!! Hope you liked this update! ♡♡♡