5

Justin's Pov

"Ariana are you ready?" I walk up to her and her group of friends. "Yeah, let's go." She smiles. I run to the passenger side of the car and open the door for her. We agreed on going to my house after school.
"Thank you." She says. I smile at her.
I plug the aux cord in my phone and play one of my favorite songs. I turn to Ariana and see her moving her head and mouthing the words. She notices me and stops.

"Don't be shy, just sing out loud." I tell her. I turn up the volume and sing out loud. Ariana begins to sing out loud as well.

Let's get lost tonight
You could be my black Kate Moss tonight
Play secretary, I'm the boss tonight
And you don't give a fuck what they all say right?
Awesome, the Christian and Christian Dior

I point to Ariana's shoes and so does she.

Damn, they don't make 'em like this anymore She nods her head.
I ask cause I'm not sure
Do anybody make real shit anymore?
Bow in the presence of greatness
'Cause right now thou has forsaken us
You should be honored by my lateness
That I would even show up to this fake shit
Go ahead go nuts go ape shit
Especially in my pastel on my bape shit
Act like you can't tell who made this
New gospel homie, take six, and take this, haters

We jam out to Stronger by Kanye. She starts to laugh. Her laugh, I love her laugh. It's contagious. I park in my drive way and open the door for Ariana. I see my mom in the living room.

"Mom, this is Ariana. Ariana this is my mom Patricia."
"Hello, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Bieber."
"Hi, it's nice to meet you too. Please, call me Pattie." She gives her a hug.

"Justin!" I see Jaxon and Jazmyn run inside. They came to visit.
"Jaxon, Jazzy!" I give them a hug. I love my siblings. I put Jaxon down and he goes to Ariana.
"Are you my brother's girlfriend? You're really pretty." He says. I laugh. She crouches down.
"Thank you, you're a handsome little guy. No, I'm not Justin's girlfriend." She says. She's so cute.
"Can you be my girlfriend?" Jaxon says with excitement.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." She picks him up and kisses his cheek. "I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend." She pretends to walk out causing everyone to laugh. She puts Jaxon down and holds his hand.
"And who's this?" She crouches down in front of Jazmyn. "What's your name sweetie?"
"Jazmyn." She smiles.
"I'm Ariana. Do you want to be friends? We can have sleepovers, pillow fights, we can go shopping. Or even better we can be best friends." Jazmyn nods in excitement and gives her a hug. Wow. Just watching Ariana with kids makes me like her even more. She's amazimg. She gets up and looks at me. I smile at her. I introduce her to my dad.
__________

Ariana's Pov

"I wrote down and explained all the symbols from Macbeth which were only two." Justin says. "Are you almost done writing the themes?" Justin asks. We've been working for hours.
"I just need one more theme." I tell him. "After that we have to make a PowerPoint." I check my phone and see that it's almost 10 at night.
"It's getting late. Justin can you give me a ride?" I ask.
"Of course." We go downstairs and see that Jaxon and Jazmyn are watching cartoons while Justin's mom and dad are having a conversation.
"Jaxon, Jazzy come say bye to Ariana." Justin says. They both come running to me. I crouch down and give them a hug.
"Goodnight Ariana." Jaxon says giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Sweet dreams my handsome boyfriend." I kiss him on the cheek.
"Since tomorrow is Saturday can you sleepover?" Jazmyn asks.
"I'd love to, but I don't want to be a bother." I say.
"No, not at all." Pattie says.
"Ok then, sleepover it is." Jazmyn jumps up and down.
___________

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Justin says. As he drops me off. I nod. "Goodnight." He says and gives me another kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight." I smile at him. Tomorrow shall be fun.

Hope you like this update! (: (: