11

Ariana's Pov

I put on high waisted jeans and a black long sleeve crop top with black heels. Simple. I didn't feel like dressing up on and I know that there's going to be a lot of fuckboys at the party.

Justin: On my way babe

I read Justin's text

Me: come inside when you get here  (:

I finished doing my makeup.
"Damn you're still cute even when your not dressed up." I see Justin walk in my room. I give him a hug. We go to Justin's car and he opens the door for me.
"Such a gentleman." I say and he winks at me. As he begins to drive he grabs my hand and kisses the back of my hand. We get to Ryan's house, we could hear the music from inside the car. We walk into his house and there's people grinding and dancing all over eachother. As we walked through the crouded living room I noticed some guys eyeing me. I guess Justin also noticed as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. We start dancing together.

"I'll go get us some drinks." I tell Justin, yelling over the loud music. As I'm grabbing the drinks I feel someone touch my butt.
"Damn girl what are you doing all alone." I turn around and push him away.
"Don't touch me." I grab the drinks and begin to walk away. I feel him grab my arm making me drop the drinks.
"I said don't touch me!" I slap him.
"I like them feisty." He puts on a tigher grip on me and takes me upstairs.
"Justin! Justin!" I screamed out my lungs but everyone is too busy dancing. We entered a dark room. I yell out Justin's name even though he couldn't hear me. The guy pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me. I begin to hit his chest but he holds my arms down. He begins to kiss my neck and goes down to my chest. I cry out for help. He puts his hand over my mouth. I bite his hand.
"You bitch." He says. I push him away and run towards the door. Before I can reach the door he pulls me back and pushes me onto the bed. He rips my crop top leaving me in my bra. At this point I couldn't do anything just cry.

Justin's Pov

I was talking to Ryan, waiting for Ariana to come back. I go look for her since she's been gone for a while. I hear someone yell out my name. Ariana? At his point I could sense something was wrong. I went upstairs and hear even more yelling. I opened all the doors, but there was nobody. I saw another so I walked up to it. It was locked. I could hear someone crying. I kick the door open and see Ariana crying and a guy on top of her.
"Get the fuck off her!" I push him to the ground. "Don't you touch my girl again!" I begin puching him. His nose all bloody. "You son of bitch!" I continue to punch him.
"Justin!" I hear Ariana yell. I see her shaking. I hug her.
"You're safe with me." I pick her up and take her to my car. I drive to a hotel instead of going to her house. She needs to calm down.

We get in our room and I lay her on the bed. I got to the restroom and turn on the shower.
"You should take a shower it'll help calm you down." I walk her to the restroom. "Tell me if you need anything, I'll be right behind the door." I kiss her forehead. "Put this on." I take off my shirt and give it to her.

After a couple minutes Ariana comes out of the restroom. Her eyes still watery. I walk up to her and hug her.
"Thank you...for saving me." She says. We lay down on the bed and turn on the tv.
"You don't need to thank me. By the way, you look cute in my shirt." I try to lighten up the mood. She smiles a little and lays her head on my chest.

I look down at Ariana and see her sleeping. She's so adorable. She's changed me completely.

Hope you like this update! (: