9

Ariana's Pov

"Hi, mom." I walk to the kitchen.
"Hi, sweetie. Someone is very happy today." My smile gets bigger.
"I'm going on a date with Justin."
"That's great. Knowing you I would start getting ready because you take forever." I laugh and go upstairs to take a shower. I get out the shower and look for an outfit. 'Look even more beautiful.' Justin's voice invades my mind. I finally find a black crop top with a white and black skirt. I do my makeup, shimmer eyeshadow, winged liner and a light pink lip color. I put my black heels on and do the same half up half down hairstyle. Soon the door bell rings, Justin.

"You look beautiful." Justin says as I get to the bottom of the stairs. "Thank you." I look at him. "Mom, we're leaving." I yell out.
"Ok, have fun, but not too much fun." She winks at me. I put a surprised look on my face.
__________

"So, where are we going?" I ask.
"We're going on a date."
"Oh really? Thanks captain obvious." We both laugh. He turns up the radio and we enjoy eachothers presence.

We arrive at a restaurant and sit at a table. Justin pulls out a chair for me to sit.
"Thank you."

"Hello, my name is Amy. I'll be your waitress today. What will you like to drink?"
I'll have an iced tea." I say,
"And I'll have Dr. Pepper." The waitress walks away. Minutes later we get our food and drinks.
"Why did you get a salad?" Justin asks.
"I'm vegan."
"Really, why?"
"I'm a huge animal lover and I don't think that it's right for me to eat anything that comes from animals. I love animals more than I love most people." I take a bite of my salad. "I have 7 dogs." I continue.
"How come I've never seen them?" He asks.
"They're always outside playing with eachother. Next time you come over I'll show you my babies."
"Next time? Are you inviting me?" He leans in.
"Yes I am." I lean in as well.
___________

I take of my heels once we arrive at the beach. I love the beach at night. We walk on the beach silently.
"Did you ever think of singing as a career?" Justin breaks the silence.
"Not really, I'm just shy. I guess that's why I never thought of it as a career. I do love to write my own songs though."
"Can you sing something for me?"
"Right now?"
"Yes." He smiles. I think of a song.

You don't need a lot of money
Honey you don't have to play no games
All I need is all your loving
To get the blood rushing through my veins

I feel Justin hold my hand.

I wanna say we're going steady
Like it's 1954,
No, it doesn't have to be forever
Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart....
••••
Wrap me in your jacket, my baby
And lay me in your bed
And kiss me underneath the moonlight
Darling let me trace the lines on your tattooed heart

"That was amazing!" Justin says. "You weren't shy around me when you sang." I look down to see Justin and I holding hands, our fingers intertwined.
"Thank you. I'm comfortable around you." I look up at him.
"Do you want to know something?"
"What?"
"I can sing too." He says.
"Really? Can you sing something for me?" I ask. He nods his head. "I wrote this song when I was younger." He says.

Now Romeo and Juliet,
Bet they never felt the way we felt.
Bonnie and Clyde never had to hide like we do, we do
You and I both know it can't work,
It's all fun and games,
'Til someone gets hurt,
And I don't, I won't let that be you.....
••••
I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can't do,
To fight with time and space,
'Cause I'm still stuck in the moment with you

Justin grabs both of my hands and sings the last line as he stares at me.
"Justin, that was beautiful." I look at him. I never knew Justin had this side of him. "You have such a great voice."
"Thanks." We keep on walking.
_________

"Thank you, for everything." I tell Justin as we arrive at my hosue.
"Thank you, for being with me." He smiles and I walk into my house.

Me: sweet dreams (:
I text Justin.
Justin: sweet dreams princess (;
He texts back.

Hey guys, hope you like this update! (: (:
There will be conflicts coming up soon in the story, just to let you know.