18

Ariana's Pov

I finish changing into another over sized sweater and leggings, not even trying to look good. Before I can go to my car Frankie stops me.
"How was yesterday?" He refers to Justin.
"Tough. It'll get better, I hope. I just want him to stop talking to me. He makes everything more difficult." I say
"It will get better. Keep your head up. You're young and you'll find someone else." I give him a small smile and head towards the door.

'I miss him so much.' I say to myself as I get in my car. I don't think I will ever get Justin out of my head. I get to class on time and go to my seat, not making eye contact with anyone. This class better go by fast. While I'm sitting, listening to the teacher talk, I start to think about Aaron. Why does he want to be friends with me? I did agree on hanging out with him, but I don't know if I can trust him. He did seem sincere.

Suddenly I jump from my seat realizing the bell has rung.
"Ariana can I talk to you for a moment." Mrs. Rios calls out. I walk up to her wondering what she's going to tell me.
"Ariana I've seen you a little distracted since you came back. Is everything okay?" She asks. I think of something to tell her.
"Is it Justin?" I look up at her, shocked at her comment. How did she know about Justin and me?
"I may be a teacher, but I hear the rumors and all the drama that's going on." I nod my head.
"I can't stop thinking about him." I say.
"From what I've seen Justin hasn't been himself either. His grade in this class has dropped." I find it hard to believe but at the same time I'm surprised.
"I should get going to my next class." I tell my teacher.
__________

The girls and I are sitting on the table eating our lunch and talking about having a sleepover. I don't really pay attention to the conversation. Instead, I think about what Mrs. Rios said. Has Justin really not been himself since we broke up? Suddenly, I feel someone sit next to me and notice it's Aaron.
"Aaron, what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Just wanted to talk."
"We'll leave you two alone." Alexa says and they walk away.
"Talk about what?"
"I don't know, we should get to know eachother." I laugh. He's so awkward.
"Ok. How about this, we'll go to Starbucks tomorrow and we'll talk there." We give eachother our numbers.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He gives me a hug, surprised at his action. I hug him back.

"Get away from her." I hear a familiar voice. We break away from our hug. I see Justin with his hands fisted. "I told you to stay away from him Ariana. He's nothing but trouble." He walks up to us.
"I know how to protect myself Justin. Don't tell me what I can and can't do." I raise my voice.
"Justin, you do realize that you two broke up. She can do what she wants." Aaron walks up to Justin.
"I'm aware of that. I just don't want her around you. I'm trying to protect her."
"You had your chance, but you should have thought about that first before cheating on her." Justin was angry. Justin swings his fist and punches Aaron in the face.

"Justin!" I yell. Aaron punches Justin back and soon a croud starts to from around us. Everyone starts cheering while Justin and Aaron are on the ground fighting. Justin's on top of Aaron punching him non-stop.
"Stop it Justin!" I try and break the fight. "Ryan stop him!" He grabs onto Justin separating him from Aaron. I step in front of him, pushing him back.
"What the heck is wrong with you?!" I yell at Justin.
"Why are you on his side Ariana? I'm trying to protect you from him! We broke up a couple days ago and now your already with him. Wow, you're just like the other g----." Before for he could finish I smack him in the face. I hear the 'oh's' from everyone.
"Don't you dare insult me. You know damn well I'm not like the others!" I yell at him.

Suddenly the principal arrives.
"What's going on here?" He raises his voice. He looks at Justin and Aaron. "You two come with me!" They follow behind the principal.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! (: