14

Ariana's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I look at my phone screen and see two messages from Justin.

Justin: Morning babygirl ♡
Road trip since we're on fall break?

I get goosebumps when he calls me babygirl.

Me: Morning babe ♡ yess

Justin: I'll pick you up at 12

Me: ok (:

I look at the time and it's 10:05. I have two hours to get ready. I grab my suitcase and start packing. I spend most of the time getting my bag ready that I didn't have time to get ready myself. I wear Justin's shirt that he let me borrow the other night and put on black skinny jeans on.

"Ariana, Justin's here." My mom yells. I put my hair in a ponytail and go downstairs. Justin notices that I'm wearing his shirt and smiles.
"Ready babe?"
"Ready." I look at Justin. "I'll see you when I get back, mom." I give her a hug.
"Bye honey, take care of her, Justin." She says.
"I will." We go outside. Justin puts my suitcase in the trunk. "I might as well give you all my shirts. You look so much better in them than I do." He winks. I laugh.
"Stop lying."
"I'm serious." He says.
"So where are we going?" Justin starts to drive.
"Malibu and I rented a beach house." My jaw drops open.
"Seriously?!" I turn to look at him. "That's awesome!" I've always wanted to live in a beach house.
"Yup, it's just you and me, together." He says. The thought of Justin and me alone makes me nervous.
"Ariana don't worry, we won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable." He grabs my hand and presses his lips on the back of my hand. I smile at him.

Justin's Pov

I turn to look at Ariana and see her sleeping. This trip is going to be unforgettable. I pull up in front of the beach house.
"Babe, we're here." I gently shake her arm. She opens her eyes and looks at the beach house. I get out of the car and open the door for Ariana. I put our bags down as we walk into the house.
"What do you think?" I say.
"It's beautiful." She walks around house. "It's so big."
"What should we do first?"
"Let's go out to eat I'm starving, then we'll go to the beach." She says.

We go to a restaurant and sit at our table.
"Hi I'm Tim and I'll be your waiter for today." A guy of about 25 years old comes up to us. He smiles at Ariana, ignoring me.
"Can I get a Dr. Pepper." I say kinda rude, but I could care less.
"Sure." He barely looks at me.
"I'll have iced tea." Ariana says.
"Of course, I'll be right back." He smiles at her.
"That was rude Justin."
"I don't care, he kept checking you out." I say.
"You're so cute, when your jealous." She smiles revealing her dimples.
"I'm not jealous." I say serious.
"Here are your drinks." The waiter looks at Ariana.
"Stop looking at my girlfriend." I say which causes some people in the restaurant to stare at us.
"Justin, people are starting at us." I ignore Ariana.
"There's no need to yell." The waiter says. "I'll go get a waitress to attend you."

We get a waitress and order our food. We finish eating and go back to our beach house to change. I put on my swim shorts and take off my shirt. I wait for Ariana to finish changing. Once she comes out of the room I notice her staring at my upper body.
"Enjoying the view?" She nods her head.
"Those abs." She bites her lip and touches my abs.
"Damn babe." I look at her from head to toe.
"Stop it." She starts blushing. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

We walk to the beach and Ariana starts splashing me. Soon we have a splash fight. I pick her up bridal style and spin her around. I press my lips against her soft lips. I have a special surprise for Ariana.

Hope you liked this update!!
They're so happy, but their happiness won't last long....