15

Ariana's Pov

I wake up as the sunlight hits my face. I look to my right side and see a rose and card instead of Justin. I open the card and read:

Good morning babygirl, you're probably wondering where I am. To tell you the truth I have a surprise for you. If you want to know what the surprise is, go to the kitchen to find the first clue.

I walked to the kitchen and saw another card and rose. The card read:

Hello princess, go to your favorite clothes store to find a little surprise I have for you. I left the car keys on the kitchen counter for you. Have fun.

I thought about my favorite clothes store. Windsor. The store is pretty far from here. Why does he want me to go to Windsor? I think to myself. It took me about 45 minutes to get to the store.

"Excuse me, are you Ariana Grande?" A worker from the store asked.
"Yes." I nodded.
"This is for you." The worker gave me a card and a rose.
"Thank you." I say and read the card.

You're probably asking yourself, 'what am I doing here.' Well, I need you to look for a white and silver dress. Good luck.

I went to the dress section and began to look for the dress. There was a lot of red, blue, black dresses, but not white and silver. After about what seemed like forever, I finally found the dress and I also found another card and a rose. I opened the card.

You found the dress! This dress is now yours. I've already paid for it. Now go back to the beach house and get ready fot tonight. See you later babe.

I grab the dress and leave the store. The dress was gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it. I wonder what he has planned? Why is he even doing this? I think to myself. I finally arrive at the house and go to our room. On the bed there was another card and rose.

The card simply said, Be ready by 6:30 ♡

I start contouring my face and do the usaul winged liner. I put my hair in a high ponytail. Next I put on my dress and wear white heels. I looked in the mirror, the dress was perfect. I looked at my phone and it was exactly 6:30. I grabbed my clutch and walked out the door. I noticed that there was a trail of rose petals so I followed. The trail led to a dock. As I kept walking I saw Justin standing on a huge boat. He looks so handsome.

"What is all of this?" I looked at him.
"You look gorgeous, babygirl." He says ignoring my question. We sit down at a table that's set up.
"Thank you, handsome. What is all of this?" I ask again.
"It's a thank you."
"Thank you?" I question. "What do you mean?"
"Ariana ever since I met you, my life has changed." Justin grabs my hand. "I never payed attention in class, I was the school's player, I always got into school fights before you came, and I always had a negative attitude. That all changed when you came into my life. Now my grades are getting better. My mom has seen a change in me and that has made her happy. I've finally settled down. It's all thanks to you." He finishes.
"Justin." I pause. "Have I really changed your life that much?" He nods. "You didn't have to do all of this."
"I wanted to." He gets up and holds out his hand. I get up and slow dance music starts to play. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He kisses me and we start dancing.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I say holding onto him while watching the sunset. He places a kiss on my head.

Sorry for the late update I've been sick all week ): but hope you liked this update! (:
Sadly their happiness won't last long.....
THANK YOU so much for 1k reads!! You guys are awesome! ♡