17

Ariana's Pov

It's been three days since I haven't been to school because I've been taking care of Frankie who has a broken leg. Also because I don't want to see Justin. Sadly, I have to go back to school tomorrow. Justin has been blowing up my phone since we broke up. He's been texting and calling me non stop.
___________

The next morning I got up and started getting ready for school. As I looked through my closet I saw Justin's shirt that I still had. I started to tear up. All the memories we had together came back. I wiped my tears and got ready. I put on an over sized sweater, skinny jeans, and converse, no makeup.

The second I stepped on school campus all eyes were on me. I could hear the whispers and the laughing.

"Ariana." Alexa and the girls come up to me giving me a hug.
"I told you he was going to hurt you." Alexa says making me feel more stupid. "I knew he was just going to pla-."
"Stop Alexa." Karina cuts her off. "She doesn't need any of that right now. We need to be here for her. She needs us." Karina gives me a hug.
"Thank you." I tell her. "Can we please not talk about him?"
"Ok, how's your brother doing?" Camila asks.
"He's doing much better, even though he has a broken leg."
"I'm glad to hear that and sorry about what I said earlier." Alexa apologies.

The bell rings indicating it's time to go to class. Great, I have to see him. I walk into class and the first person I see is Justin which he is already looking at me. I quickly look away.

"Good mornig class. Ariana it's nice to have you back." Mrs. Rios says. Why did she have to say that? Now all the attention is on me. I could feel Justin staring at me from behind. I smile at Mrs. Rios.
"I heard about you Justin, you guys were such a cute couple." Jennifer, who sits next to me says.
"I don't want to talk about him." I say. I raise my hand and ask if I could go to the restroom. Once I get to the restroom my eyes start to water. Why did I have to fall so hard for him? I say to myself.

"One month." I hear someone say. "That's a new record. To bad Justin couldn't take it anymore that he cheated on you." I recognize the girl. She's the one who Justin was kissing.
"And out of all the sluts in school he chose you. I mean look at me and look at you. He downgraded." I started to get angry and she scoffs. I walk out of the restroom and bump into her on purpose. I wipe my tears before going back to class.

The bell finally rings. I grab my stuff and walk out of class as quickly as I can.
"Ariana!" I hear Justin yell. I walk faster until I feel someone grab my hand. "Ariana I'm sorry, please let me explain." There's a huge crowd around us. "There's nothing to explain Justin. The picture is very clear, you were kissing that slut." I get out of Justin's grip.
"No, that's not what happened." Before Justin could say anything else Alexa interrups.
"Can you just leave her alone. She doesn't want to see you or talk to you." She says.
"This is between Ariana and me." Justin tells her.
"You're right, but remember I told you that if you make her cry, you're gonna have to deal with me." Justin stays silent. Out of nowhere Alexa slaps him on the face. I'm not going to lie, but I kinda felt bad for him, but he deserved it.
"Ariana I'm sorry." Is all he says.
"How could you? I trusted you. When I needed you the most, you were having fun with that slut." I began to cry again.
"Let's go." Alexa pulls me with her.
___________

School was finally over. I rushed to my car and suddenly stopped when I saw Aaron next to my car. What does he want?
"What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Are you here to insult me again?"
"Hello to you too." He says. I can't put up with him right now. "That's why I'm here. I'm sorry for insulting you last week. You've been through a lot these past few days. First your brother and then Justin."
"You had to bring him up. I have to go." I get my keys out of my backpack.
"Maybe we could hang out sometime?" He grabs my arm. I look down at my arm and he lets go. I wasn't sure if I could trust him, but I'll give him a chance.
"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

New update! Hope you guys like this chapter! (:
Also, thank you for taking the time to read my story and voting. You guys are awesome! ♡