25

Ariana's Pov

I'm awoken by the sunlight peeking throuth the window in Justin's arms. He wakes up when I give him kisses on his chest.
"Good Morning, babe." I say.
He smiles, "morning babe." He tries to give me a kiss, but I move back. He give me a questioning look.
"Morning breath."
"So you're saying that I have bad breath?" He says acting hurt.
"No, it's just wierd." He gives me a kiss on the cheek instead. There's a moment of silence between us. We lay in bed cuddling together.

"Justin."
"Yeah?"
"Last night you were so sweet and gentle knowing that it was my first time. I love you." I tell him. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing guy.
"I love you too. I know how much it meant to you. I wanted you to feel comfortable." I look at his beautiful soft brown eyes. Gosh, he's gorgeous.
"Are we just going to stay in bed all day or what?" I say getting up. "I wouldn't mind." Justin smirks. "Wear one of my shirts, I love when you wear them. You look hot." I wear one of his shirts which looks like a dress on me, but I still wear shorts on.

While Justin is changing I go downstairs to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast. I grab eggs, bacon, and potatoes to make hash browns.
"A girl that knows how to cook, is a keeper." Justin puts his arms around my waist as I make the hash browns. "It smells so good."
"Just wait until you try them." I see Justin grab three eggs and starts to concentrate.
"Watch me juggle these eggs, without breaking them." He manages to juggle for a few seconds. "I told you." He says, but ends up dropping one of the eggs.
"You spoke too soon babe." I laugh at him. The eggs and hash browns are ready. Now I'm just waiting for the bacon to be done.

I serve Justin his food and grab some fruit for me. Justin starts to moan when he takes a bite of the food.
"Oh my gosh, babe, I love you so much. This is better than my mom's cooking."
"Glad you liked it." I finish eating and decide to take a shower. "I'm going to take a shower." I go up the stairs.
"I can I join?" Justin smirks.
"Next time." I wink at him.
____________

I finish getting ready in ten minutes since I don't have my makeup with me. I wear my jeans from last night with Justin's shirt and put my hair in a ponytail.
"Babe, when am I going to hear you sing your new song?"
"Right now." I grab his hand and walk to the bedroom. Justin sits on the bed with a big smile on his face.

I'm so into you, I can bearly breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough till we cross the line hey, yeah
So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move

So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation and a little more 'touch my body'
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, by baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more 'touch my body'
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah
..........

Tell me what you came here for?
Cause I can't, I can't wait no more
I'm on the edge of no control
And I need, I need you to know,
You to to know, oh

I take all my strength and sing the high note
.........

So come light me up, so come light me up my baby
A little dangerous, a little dangerous my baby
A little less conversation and a little more 'touch my body'
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

When I'm done singing Justin gets up from the bed and starts to clap. "You're amazing! You have such a beautiful voice." He gives me a kiss. "I'm the luckiest guy alive!"
"And I'm the luckiest girl alive."

This story is not over yet, there's a few more chapters left. But would you guys like me to make a part 2 of this story where they're famous?? Let me know. Hope you guys liked this update. ♡♡ Also thank you so much for 7.34k reads! ♡