28th May' 12 Chapter Six: "The Girl"

Exams, exams, exams. CET exam, AIEEE exam. Hell of week from 30 April till 10th may. We school friends had planned to go to Divyaghar for our first nightout stay. Obviously we were growing and thought of making our first rodeo. As usual everyone had to convince mom to leave me with them. During AIEEE exam her test didn't go well, and her father gifted her a new cell phone. She was happy that day. After that when I tried calling after CET exam she started to ignore me. Didn't knew the reason but she was ignoring me as if she dosen't know me. Didn't receive my calls nor replied to my texts. I called from Adi's phone and when she heard my voice she disconnected it. I mean "What the ****". At first place I was calling. It was her who used to call me or ask me things about plans ahead and when I was calling today she tend to show me that I was nothing to her. Screw you then is said in my mind. Did enjoy a lot on beach. That night everyone tried beer as most of them had crossed 18 age or were of 18 age. Even I thought of trying but when I opened the can and taste it, it was shit taste. I gulped down 2 bottles of sprite and thought of never taking beer ever again. We stayed awake till almost 3 in morning, everyone was eager to know who the girl is with whom I've been hanging out or talking recently cause they knew what type of person I'm and they were happy that somehow some girl saw good in me. I did tell the guys who she was. Everyone knew me well and warned me not to hurt her cause I had done it once. In morning had to go to see sunrise around 5ish. I was an early riser, but her thoughts were not letting me sleep. Went to beach and saw the serene sunrise. Everyone was quiet and admired the view that we were all seeing. We stayed silent for almost 10 minutes. I was tired from last night as I didn't sleep. I told them to wander the beach by themselves, I'll stay at one place and do some sand work. I took a stick and started writing names of all my close people After writing all the names I laid down besides the last name. Adi was the first person to come and ask me whose name is this. I said she's my girlfriend. I didn't see the name and when I saw it was her name. Quickly took a photograph of it and went to other place so other may not see it. Well even then and even now I like her to be known as either "The Girl" or "528491" or "M@nu" the name only I used to call her. This made me sure that after a year of silent feelings it was time for me to meet her and say her that "Dumboo yes I choose you to be with me for rest of my life as my soulmate". Later in afternoon I had a new friend request, it was from her, I checked whether she had any of her friends added but there were no friends besides her sister who became her fried late evening. I waited for 3 hours but still the list was empty. Probably I was her very first friend on social network besides her sister.

It was my grandparents marriage anniversary. Everyone had come, her cousin was also there. I took his cell phone and said I want to talk to her, she's not replying my messages. He agreed to let me talk. I texted her for an hour and finally said I want to meet tomorrow at aunty's place come there tomorrow. She was shocked like why I want to meet her, but finally agreed to meet. After reaching at aunty's place the next morning she said she can't come as there were riots near her village and the buses were closed. I had to wait for one more day. Waiting for her made me look little more weird because, why am I waiting for someone who's not in a mood to talk to me also.? I didn't have food that evening. The next morning she texted me saying will reach by 11.00am. As usual I was playing computer game. It was 11.00 am still she didn't came. I was getting very furious at her, cause in morning also she didn't message anything only said will reach till 11.00 am. I feared about she getting caught in those riots but she came home safely. As she came my brother went down to greet her. She met everyone at home and finally came in the room where I was sitting. She came from behind and hug me around my neck. I said, "just leave me and stay at your home." She said, "it was you who called me over here." I was furious about she being late and ignoring me recent times. She had her lunch and she came near me watching me play. She got bored as the game was also boring for girls. I was playing Prince Of Persia Warrior Within. Obviously being a girl why would she like to watch it, she went to aunty's room and started watching movie. The noise started to disturb me. I went to the room and she was seeing the movie. I thought of going back and playing and got a message. It was from her stating that to stay and watch the movie with her. We were watching Housefull 2 (Bollywood Movie) and we were chatting by sitting besides each other, probably my sister was also there, due to which we had to text each other. I said to come and meet me in the next room. Before that she said she has something to tell me. I was curious because her behaviour towards me had changed now-a-days. She said that there was a guy in her life which she never told me. I got furious and went out. She came behind me asking what happened.? I said her to login in my Facebook account. She ask for mail ID and password. After knowing the password she ask why this password.? I said you'll understand some day, and showed her the name that I had written at the beach.
From that very moment she was not able to stay away from me, but I had something else in my mind now besides loving her and being with her for the rest of our lives. She was a very quiet type girl and I wanted her to change and be a little open to the world. I knew that if I love her I should accept her as she is, but sometimes you need to change things. I wanted to spend my life with her together so I had to take certain decisions by myself and not letting her know. In evening she went with my sister and her brother somewhere out. I had some other work so I stayed at home. Besides I had to help out my younger brother with some information about I.T sector which he wanted to do career. Me and my brother stayed until they came back. As usual during dinner I was focused only on eating. She was looking nervous on seeing me how can I eat so much, I ignored cause for me eating was everything. We played cards for some time and went to sleep.

The next day she tried to access my cell phone and she blocked the password. I got so furious and literally screamed at her for what she had done. I went to the market and she apologized for what she had done. Her name was important for the that I had written at the beach and it was my wallpaper also and only she knew this. Came back and slept. Her mom and sister were going to come today. I didn't care, cause for me she was becoming more important. Her sister came and started making some noise in the room to which I said to her let me sleep or else go out of the room. Her sister ask me for my cell phone and I was like wtf what should I show her. So I changed the memory card which had the same pics besides her name pic. Today was my last day here cause the next day I was going to go back. I had worse feeling cause being with her was becoming a habit for me. So we decided to sleep late and talk for little more time as we didn't had any chance to speak to each other due to everyone present. It was a good talk that I had with her. The next day I could just take a look at her and she waving her hand from the gallery saying "good bye" I thought why didn't she had to say good bye when I was there taking blessings of elders and saying bye to my brother and sister. I went off... Probably the best holiday I ever had...