18th July' 12 Chapter Ten : Tumhi Ho Bandhu... :* :* :*

Well time for a movie. First movie in relation. Well again I wanted to go for any hollywood movie as usual but now things did changed between us. We were no more friends. We had a thing between us. So not any movie would work for us. It was time for us to discuss and plan things as to how to get on. Cause we didn't want our parents to come to know about we meeting or more over that we love each other. As usual Sunday was decided and the week's movie was Cocktail. Well even I want to watch it the song was pretty awesome, "Second Hand Jawani and Tumhi Ho Bandhu"
    As it was sunday I took mom's moped and went without informing her. Picked her up from Deccan as for now Deccan became a spot for us to meet and to go out. We went to Gold Adlabs, where we watched the Titanic. We couldn't find morning show ticket so we went to Inorbit, there also no tickets were available. So we went back to Adlabs and waited for the 12.00 pm show. We were having random talks, some jokes on the outsiders, listening to each other favourite song and still we were not even close. (Staying close or touching). We felt there was no need for us to get more closer than we were now. The movie began and the story was funny one. Luckily I said to her that we got the same seats that we had for the Titanic. She smiled and said, "shut up now and watch the movie." I took my hand closer to her and held her hand firmly. She was okay with it as I could feel from the way even she held my hand. Well there was this romantic scene after the song Tumhi Ho Bandhu, and at that moment we felt a little awkward and I took my hand off her. It was intermission time she wasn't hungry neither was I, so we had some little snacks and as the movie started my hold over hand was more firm and strong. We were having best feeling. I didn't knew what was happening in the movie and suddenly there was a scene where a loud noise comes. There I came to my senses and watched the climax. I guess she was also in that flow of holding hands together. After the movie I ask her whether we should hug or not she was like aren't we moving too fast with things in just a single day? I was like fine whatever you feel. I dropped her at Deccan and went home. Probably the best day I ever had.
    I got her call couple days later after the movie, she said,"I need to meet you today itself. Do anything come and meet me at home now." I was attending a function at Cho's place. I was like what happened dear why you want to meet in urgent that to at her home. Isn't you sister at home. Well she was there, where could she go. Finally I arranged Adi's moped again, and reached within half hour from my place. It was not easy to reach at her place within half hour but I can ride. Even if I hate bike riding I had to go. She was constantly calling messaging saying come soon. What the hell happened? Did her sister came to know about us? Or something else.? I got tensed but I had to call her sister for her home address as I didn't go for the function at their place in January. After reaching there I had to make up a story as why I was here. I said,"My friends have gone for Cocktail movie at Abhiruchi and I did see it with my girlfriend on Sunday." Maybe she got shocked as her sister was also not at home on Sunday but maybe she ignored. I waited for 2 hours there but there was no response from "The Girl". This girl called me way across form the city only to see me? Later I texted her, "I'll leave it's too long." I ask her sister to let someone come with me till the parking so she sent, "The Girl", that's what I wanted. Before leaving I got the message saying I wanted to see you as to what you did on Sunday movie. I didn't do anything on Sunday I had just hold her hand for two hour's what difference did it make. While we were in the lift I said let's have a hug I was counting the floors descending and coming close to each other, but all I did was a soft kiss on her hand, and that feeling was best for both of us.
    Probably not so good day cause I remembered what all I was not telling her. She was being intimate to me and I was not letting her know what exactly I've to say...