12th November'13 Chapter Seventeen : The Friend's talk and birthday...

Messy months been passed. I was confirmed that I'll be able to clear my year cause my plan was perfect. Everything was going as I had planned. But still I had to spend whole month of July at the village. I grew much angry. Finally my result was out and I came back in city. On birthday I was expecting message and call from her as we had good time last year but all she did was quarrelled with me on my birthday. I got upset and in break the hostel collegue Sagar said some one want's to challenge you in NFS he says he can beat you. I was like fine I'll play as I didn't had any birthday plan, none of my friends even called or messaged me. Finally I had to call up Shri and Mayur to meet me. They asked is there any occasion to meet.? I was like these fucking guys don't even remember my birthday. At the flat we started playing and to my surprise they got a cake for me and the message written was awesome. "Bol Taware... ***** is Most Wanted. ( the star marks are her real name couldn't reveal here). It was the cutest surprise I've ever got. They related everything in that one single message. When I came back my 3 best friends also had planned a surprise for me saying how can we forget Chotu's birthday. I was the smallest of the group and everyone's favourite. I was badly missing her today So many surprises and all I had tears in my eyes. They said it's okay Tau she'll come back we trust her. But they didn't knew what all I had been doing to her, wrong things that no boyfriend should have done. Recently on Ganesh Utsav I befriended her as one of my close friend Shri. We had moved to our new house which mother had got after her 16 years of hard work. More over her mother and father did came for some ritual as my aunty was there. I couldn't believe that they were also present for the "Gruh Pravesh" ritual. Finally I had an individual room for myself. Kind of an individual life I was going to have some personal space at home. Thank you mother and sorry that me not being a worthy son for past 4 years after my 10th. I should have written about it till now but maybe I'll write about it later. "The truth and lies of Nikhil Taware" I need to write that chapter soon. She was not talking to me directly and just wanted me to get out of her life as it was troubling her and her family. I did want to leave her but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move on.

So I found a way of talking to her everyday. She and Shri became good friends in a month and we did celebrate our birthday anniversary by wishing her which we celebrated on 28 October last year. She didn't forget any of the thing that we did that day even the smallest moment she could remember, but she used to say to me that no I've forgotten everything. Why would she lie to me? Just to make me feel bad about her that she's moving on and dosen't think about me? But I knew I shouldn't have been talking to her as Shri, but I didn't have any option I had to prove to Shri that she remembers each and every thing between us. Shri had said that she dosen't remember any moment and so I had to talk with her to confirm it. Today is her birthday and I had called Shri last night to stay at my place. I had "Vastu Shanti" of my home on 8th November but her parents nor her sister came for it. As usual I was talking as Shri with her. Today I had to prove Shri that she will talk with me the whole night. At 12th chime I texted her only happy birthday and ask as Shri that has he messaged you yet. She said that idiot has only sent "Happy Birthday". I told her what more do you expect you are not his girlfriend that he'll send a big romantic one. I knew she was waiting for my chat head. Finally I said okay stop talking with me talk with him he's missing you.

There I was then talking with her. That was a very romantic talk that we were having. She didn't want to remember the bad things that she did or said with me and even I didn't want to let her remember. It was her birthday and I didn't want to spoil it no matter how much she spoiled mine. As we were having random talks she asked me worst question of my life. A question that I was ignoring for years and she just asked it. She ask me, "After so long years don't you miss your dad? How do you live without him don't you ever think about him?" I didn't have a father as he expired in the year 1995. I've been hearing things about my father how bad he was and what he did and how my mother had to suffer. I said I'll talk on call about this, she ignored as she was not in city she was at home for holidays. Somehow I said don't talk let me speak you just listen. "I do miss him dumboo every minute every second. But when I look back and see what he's done to my mother, how he should have been and what impact he left on me that's not worth. I don't want to become what my father was. Probably I was turning into him I know but idiot when you are with me I'm able to overcome every problem, I can face every situation and stand by your side firmly even in your worst days and still won't leave you." She disconnected the call. She replied I know how much you love me but you've done wrong things and that has hurt me too much. I've been doing another wrong thing talking as Shri I shouldn't have done that. Finally we slept around morning 4. I knew she was missing and and she loves me even today but dumboo please don't lose your trust on me for what I'm doing. I need you to hate me. I really need you to hate me...

The whole day we had random calls and messages whenever she was free. I probably made her day but she didn't. I was trying to forget my father and she just let me into those things again. Why idiot why.?