17th August' 12 Chapter Twelve : Birthday Time...

It was almost 3 years I didn't celebrate my birthday as for my problems. Last evening we were talking for almost 3 hours as to what to do today. I had my college to attend and so did she. We never missed our college for meeting or any occasion. She urged to meet my friends today. I was like why to call them why can't we both go.? She said, "no get your friends I want to meet them." I know if my friends are there I won't be able to pay attention to her.

She called up early in the morning as she also went to college early so she could have some time to talk with me. Her college was around 8.00 in morning and mine was around 8.30 which I was never on time to be honest. 10 minutes late everyday for first lecture. Again in morning we talked until I reached my college. I was early to college today. We never talked during the lecture time I used to text her during my break to which she used to reply in her break. Damned thing we were being so intimate with our study. Of course we had to, since our situation did need us to be firm by ourselves first or stand on our feet by ourself. Later I called Apu saying go and meet her in college and bring her with you. Apu was also in her college but in Engineering section. I had to take off the last lecture but to my surprise the Professor herself said there won't be last lecture. I came back home got fresh and called up Cho as I was going to go with him. Everyone gathered at Mcd for the treat. Adi and Gotu went out and got a Black Forest Cake. Everyone's favourite, But she didn't like it I guess. Raj was also there, I thought of taunting her for not wishing me at night, but "The Girl" took it for her I guess. She got pretty sad when I said, "I didn't got message from people whom I expected". Her face expression dropped off. Apu gave me a hint to look at her and she was pretty sad I could feel it so I had to get close to her and hold her hand firmly. Well the party went good. I ask for Adi's key so I could get his bike up. There was a different reason why I took his key. She had a surprise for me. Apu said all the best to me as if she knew what I was going to get. We both (me and "The Girl) had decided to hug each other today and try to have a moment.

I was also curious what surprise is she going to give me, I like surprises as I never got one though till now. She gave me a present and a greeting. Well I guess it was time for me to be close to her but what if someone comes.? We were in the underground parking and there was no one since we came down. I was looking over and over to the entrance and exit to see if anyone's coming or not and finally we did share a moment. As it was my first time I didn't knew what to do or how to react. It was good experience. I smiled and came to the other side of moped but again I went to her and said, "sorry but I didn't understood what happened the first time", and we had another moment. This time it was better than the previous one. Again I went to other side but still I wasn't feeling good so I went back to her and again shared a moment. Well this time it was a perfect one. She was being shy and blushed I guess. We went to my friends and told Adi that I'll drop her and come. She said it's okay I'll go by auto. Girls were laughing, I couldn't understand why and I went to drop her off till the auto. When I came back girls ask me, "why was her lipstick off? The shade of her lipstick why did it came on your's"? And everyone laughed as to they knew I never like doing these things and me being the smallest in group I was a kind of kid to them whom they always pampered. They had already opened my gift, it was a Perfume. I don't know for how long I'm going to keep this with me.

Love you for today idiot, not for the moment you gave me but for trusting me. I know you'll be mad at me once I'll say things to you but I don't want to spoil your happiness. Love you. :* :* :*