15th July'14 Chapter Twenty One : Why things always have to go wrong in the end

The very next day after 28th I tried calling her again. She didn't want to as she said, "it's over yesterday we have nothing left now." I never wanted to do what I had done on 28th but I didn't want her to be part of my sadness or my pain or troubles. Her life was perfect I didn't want to ruin it. I was still talking to her as Shri. Yeah I know a crazy thing I was continuing to do.

Couple of days later as I was talking as Shri she said that she was hungry and no one was at home. I told her let's cook something. I thought it may be a good idea to let her cook for herself. Her sister was going to come late as her shift was late night. I told her recipe for Masala Rice on what's app. We were exchanging pictures or chopped onions, tomatoes, how much rice to take, water. It was a fun thing that we were doing. Luckily she was able to make that rice properly as her sister also appreciated her for the rice she made. I did want to tell her that dumboo it was not Shri who helped you it was me but I didn't want her to know that I was talking and more importantly I was missing her. Ofcourse I miss her every day. Her project work was going on. On 1st July she asked Shri some programming problem and asked Shri to ask me. I called her up asking to meet me and we'll do the project together. More over she agreed and we decided to meet on 3rd July. Probably the same place the CCD at the Pulse mall. Before that we met Shri at the Orbit. She was quite okay with me coming with her. That day we sat for almost 4 hours doing her project. I was not a programmer but I also didn't help her that day so why did she stayed with me the whole time. She was doing the programming by herself and I was just finding errors. Well to be honest I've been a decoder in IT field.While going I thought of asking her for a hug, but instead of asking I did it. She felt good today. As to I could feel it from her response. Still the project was incomplete. She was much tensed about it and we decided to meet again on 8th. That day I didn't want to go as I was having the feel of something may happen today but her project was more important for me and I did spend the entire previous day of 7th July studying the language needed for her project and I was thorough with it. As we were doing the project her sister called up and we were caught. She was scared like hell as she knew what was going to happen to her when she'll go home. Today I didn't want to leave her alone in any situation as I had done this before also leaving her alone in problems. Her sister called me again from her other cousin's phone and I said I'm coming with her and I want to meet you right now. She said both of you come up then. "The Girl" was scared and ask me what was I going to do why am I coming with her. I said this time I'm not going to leave you alone in problems I've been doing this for last few years today I'm going to face it with you. I think that may have given her strength and a little faith cause after that she was close to me untill we reached home.

As we reached her sister started pounding on me as to why did she had to come to you. Her cousins were also IT/Comp Engg that to senior to me, she was crying in front of me and I had to look at her crying. I couldn't control it and ask her sister to let her go inside with her other cousin. In the room also she continued to cry. I was like why the fuck do you all have to make her cry it was our decision and we were doing good untill people intervened between. I said only one thing to her sister that day, "Look she's the person whom I can never see sad or in problem, I'll be the very last person whom you'll find standing besides her for the rest of her life. Her place in my life and my place in her life only we can define for each other. Don't let me do anything that will be worse for everyone". I didn't mean anything bad I only meant that I won't let anything happen to her ever in life. Her sister was like no need of you we can handle her and don't text or call her ever again. She was still crying in the room inside. I didn't want this to happen thought of taking her with me forever but I was bound by my promise made to her. Maybe I've never written about it as the promises and the truth and lies about my life. Maybe I'll write it some day. I had to leave from there. I didn't got any reply from her. Later at afternoon 3.00 she texted me saying if possible try to get the project done or atleast give the half of what you've done. I was feeling so bad that me being smart enough I couldn't be there for her when she needed me. I went back home and I kept myself awake for the next two days preparing her ERD and DFD diagrams and presentations. I got sick on 10th July and was not able to even receive the cell phone. Still I managed to go with Renu near her college to give her the data. Later I came to know that it was a another version of the PPT given so I had to go again with Shri. She was not looking too good and I was so furious that I couldn't help her out.

Today was her presentation. I thought of being with her from morning itself. Her sister was going to drop her at college. I waited untill her sister went as she was going to the xerox centre for taking some xerox maybe. I called her saying good luck everything will be fine I'm here with you. She called in the afternoon as her project review was done. It went good but only some errors were there. She was normal. I thought at least something went good with her today. But maybe God didn't want happiness to stay with me. In evening she quarrelled with me saying I ruined her project. I checked the PPT and the relation in the ERD and DFD diagrams were wrong and all went bad again. Why always me... :( :( :(