29th June' 12 Chapter Nine : My First Mistake

Well I had to go for party today but I was not in a mood to go. I called her up every hour to know whether she's changed her mind or not. She was like, no you go with your friends I'll meet them later. I went with Adi, it was Post 91 in Koregaon Park, well quite a bizarre place. We went into the club, well the atmosphere was awesome. Loved the music, the way they kept the floor clean and most probably girls. No offense but it was party time. Well I looked around for couple of minutes but suddenly her thought crossed my mind, I was like no I can admire other but can't imagine things with them. I wasn't actually imagining though.

I called her up saying I was missing her please try to come everyone is eager to meet you. As it was years, and there was happiness on my face and the reason was "The Girl". We all were having fun. Later Raj wanted to have shots but no one was accompanying her. I went to her and said alright we can have them together. I'll give you company. Well as I was going to have it I thought why am I doing this now.? Just because she's not here, I knew she would not like me drinking so I kept the shot down and to which Cho said, "have it your girl won't come to know about it", and there I got banged after 2 shots. probably my first drink. I couldn't feel or remember anything from today. I came to my senses at Burger king at Koregaon Park. I was banged for 3 hours complete. After coming home I got fresh and came out and called her up and said I'm sorry I did something wrong today. I told her what happened this afternoon and she said it's alright at least you told me but don't do it ever again. Maybe she got angry when I told her about what Cho said but I ignored. She was understanding me. That was a good thing for me as the thing I was holding inside me I thought maybe she could even understand it some day.

Love you for today's trust "The Girl"