26th May'14 Chapter Nineteen : Sorry for my attitude...

Well she didn't talk with me for almost 2 months from the last meet with her at college. One of our cousin had her wedding and me and mother were invited. Mother was not able to go so she ask me whether my exams were over or not and I lied cause I came to know that she was going to come and I wanted to see her in wedding dress. Last time I had seen her in saree was during her cousin's wedding which I went uninvited as my aunty urged me to come with her. Probably that was in January. Her back was little broad and something was visible. I never liked that thing and some guys were following her everywhere she used to go. I got furious seeing that those assholes are following her. But how to tell her that her back was too wide open. Everyone was present after some time one of her sister covered her up and then I went to those boys and took them outside and requested them to go away from the marriage. They denied and said we want to see that girl, she's hot, and thing after that happened was worse they ever imagined. They had to visit hospital for couple of stitches. I didn't want anyone to know about this in marriage so I covered up my tracks. That was one marriage incident to remember from January.

For this marriage I had to go cause I was invited and so I had every reason to be there and probably get a chance to play haldi with her. That was not possible though. My last paper was today, and second last was on 22nd. I left in afternoon as the wedding was on 24th. I had to take rest for one day not because of my papers cause I had to take break in my Engg so I didn't write anything. I knew what I was doing but couldn't stop it. She always wanted to see me in formals so I thought of wearing one on the wedding day. The next morning I dressed up perfectly. As we reached there she was already present there and she was looking awesome in salwar. I always liked her wearing Indian suits that's where the beauty of girls lies not in the western wear. Well they look sexy but in Indian suits the look beautiful. I had been so perfectly dressed up as she always wanted and she didn't even had a look at me? So much attitude again? Well this time I didn't want to let myself down in front of her. Now it was my time to ignore her. Everywhere I used to go she and her cousins used to come near my chair either a row ahead or behind. I didn't even looked at any one of them not even my sister who was with them. Later while haldi all of cousins were playing and even I joined but when we both came in front of each other I threw what haldi was left with me. I was feeling very bad cause I was ignoring her. Dumboo you know who I was and what I was. She was dressed in the same saree that I had seen in aunty's cell phone and she was looking the most beautiful person there. I was thinking of going and asking her parents to forget everything and let me marry your daughter here itself. She was looking the best today even better than the bride. But how should I tell her this. I didn't had any of my brother's who would dare and go speak to her now. I sent Shri message that dude do anything let my message be conveyed to her how beautiful she is. I want to marry her today itself do anything. Well he told me to control my horses. Well I came out of that thing as I remembered what she said of she not being with me and she hates me during the Goa tour. I felt bad and we concluded the marriage and I was off to home. On 25th morning I had to come back as I had my paper today. Recently in month of April I ask her friend the one whom I did impressed at beginning of our relation to arrange a meeting with her. She ignored me. As I came back I got her text saying, "where are you?" In first place why did she text me by herself. I called her up and asked, "why you asking like this?" She was going at her place and said, "I'm bringing her to Deccan today you wanted to see her? Can you come?" What the hell? I have my paper tomorrow and I get a chance to meet? I was confused what to do? I told her I can be there till 8.00 pm. I reached home by 6.00 and was damned tired but her message refreshed me I made up a reason and went to meet her. She came to the same usual place. Mcd it was. Her friend called up and said now you've seen her now you can go. Hell with you I'm coming to talk to her take my burger and coke float and go up. She said to take my own and went up. They had saved a seat for me. She was not talking with me and I was furious as today no one was here what was the problem to talk. I knew I've been talking as Shri recently has pissed her mind but what now.? Finally we concluded our meeting and went home. It was a boring one to be honest. She was not responding today only giving reply for my questions asked.

When I came back I got a text from her cell number saying it's me(her friend) can we talk. Damned 8 hours I had my paper which I didn't prepare a shit and this girl wants to talk. I couldn't ignore her as she was her friend and she did help me in our desperate times. While eating I had told My Girl that I need to say something to you about yesterday about how she was looking and her friend was asking the same question. I ignored answering her as it was our private talk and I wanted only her to hear it form me. An hour later her friend said she's awake talk to her, and then I finally said to her how beautiful she was looking and what all got in my mind during wedding. She was still annoyed and said good night and slept. We stopped talking at night 1.00 today and I had my paper at morning 10.00. I don't know what I've written today but I knew I will be scoring maximum marks in today's paper. Sorry for whatever I did at the wedding ignoring you and all the stuff.... Love you always... :* :* :*