6th September' 12 Chapter Thirteen : Mother's Anger and Love...

3 weeks after my birthday. Many things happened, her sissy came to know that we are talking privately as she had saved my number in some other name. She said me to stop whatever was going on between me and "The Girl". I should have stopped it, but I don't know I was kinda asking her not to go away and to trust me a little. I shouldn't have said that cause I didn't gave her any reason to trust me. We thought of taking a break in our relation. Recently I had left my other cell phone at home, the one which I used to talk with her, and she called up at regular time around 10.00 that's when mother goes to office. She didn't knew that I had left the cell phone at home. I should have taken it with me. When I came back mother said why are you using another cell phone and who's call was it?

I guess she did hear her voice and said "why did she called you and what reason to use another cell phone? Is there anything going on? If there is anything tell me before it's too late, and if anything is there I would like to talk with her now itself." I didn't said anything and mother went to office. I called her back and she ask me "what happened did mother came to know about us"? I said "it's a bad news mother want's to meet you and talk to you". She was happy and said "it's a good news that mother want's to talk to me face to face. I was fearing only one thing what will you mom do if she comes to know about me and you". I was tensed here and this girl was being happy on meeting my mother. What the hell is wrong with people's mind. I know my mother very well. Things will go in opposite way they are planned. Later that evening I confessed to mother that we are in relation. Mother told me to call her this weekend as she want to meet "The Girl". She questioned me about whether I know what I'm doing cause she knew that I never mess up with things. My decisions are always right but I take time in making them right. She tried to make me understand that this thing is beyond my control I cannot handle this thing. But I was sure that whatever may happen I was going to make it possible. Deep inside I was tensed what was going to happen. I was doing this things on mere coincidence and luck I knew. I called her up and said to come. She ignored till the last moment and for that I had to go and pick her up as usual. Today there was no bike with me as it was working day everyone was in college. I had to take the local transport. While coming back even she started asking what is going to happen because due to recent events at her home, due to her sister we had taken a break in our relation. She was not talking much. We reached home and called up mother. She was going to reach in 15 minutes, and told me to make some juice for her. I was like why is she any outsider? Still I had to make it. That time we didn't have a home of our own and we were living on rent. It was a two room home. While coming out of kitchen I just wanted to ask is it necessary to take a break in relation? I held her hand and tried to make her face me and she hugged me. Well there is no better feeling than a hug from the person you love. Her voice was low I knew even she hated to be away from me but we didn't have any option. I said, "It's alright dumboo I'm here nothing will happen just make sure you never go away from me". I had promised her not to leave her alone in any situation, I'll be the first and last person who'll be standing besides her for rest of her life even if she goes away I was going to make things right. That's who I'm. I never break my promise. I don't know whether she knows this or not but I'm going to prove it to her.

Mother came and we three were having lunch. As she was going to have her first bite mother asked her first question, "What did you see in this stupid boy"? She was like shocked how can a mother say such thing about her son itself? Mother started describing me, "First thing he's an angry person, never listens to anyone, tries to make his decisions come true at any cost, in his anger he can even do harm to you, how can you stay with such person. If someone wants to live with him one has to live by his terms he way he wants". Damned that was too long description about me and the last part was true. But I never tried to control her. I didn't do any of these things with her only one thing I was doing not telling her something. She said, "He's good, smart, intelligent, cares for me and loves me" Mother said, "To live life only these things are not important. You both have nothing with you and you want to be together, first do something useful in life and then think about being with each other". And after that she went saying, "think about it and take some permanent decision, but according to me this is impossible maybe if you both will be firm with your decision and do something worth in life then you may have any chance." Mother went to office again. We were alone at home. I didn't know what to do whether to tell her about thing I've not been telling her or talk on what mother said. The talk was good option I guess so we decided to focus on our studies and do something useful. As we were sharing the same field I could have been useful to her more over Programming was life for me. There was pin drop of silence all I could hear was her breathing sound, I went closer to her and she hold me on my chest saying "why is your heart beating so fast"? I couldn't tell her that she's the reason why my heart is beating so fast that she could feel it as she touched me, and I grew much closer to share a moment with her. Well today we were much close than usual. I was worried about she getting more close to me as I knew what I was going to do and what she's going to go through.

Sorry dumboo I never want to do what I'm doing please trust me... Love You always... :* :* :*