CHAPTER 1[NEW]

26.11.2019
I have edited it
And its longer than before.
But my updates here will be really slow
And the fanfic is on YouTube btw
___

Lee Ha Eun

Hello, my name is Lee Ha Eun, and I'm 18 years old. I can sing, rap, dance and play a wide range of instruments. Also, people would say that I'm pretty and perfect, but I'd like to think of myself as a normal girl.

But mostly, something is missing in my life. Parents who are busy with their jobs, an older brother who is also working and we don't hang out that much because of my school too.

And also someone important to me left... I miss him

Anyway, today is Friday, and unfortunately, I have to go to school. I don't like going because my peers obsess over, calling me an angel.

I reached the school gates, and there was a lot of students. I paused, but they'd already seen me. 'Oh no,' I get bombarded by my fellow peers.

"Look, it's Ha Eun."

"Good morning!"

"sister, you look stunning today!"

I'm the student president; I also perform in the festival here and if we have a campaign. I also join sports, and I teach people how to use the instrument.

I remain surrounded by a nearby teacher comes to my aid and tells them to go to class. With a tired sigh, I make my way to my next lesson.

-Time Skip-

The school day has ended, and I'm currently on my way home. I put on my headphones and sing along to the song that was playing, which was: 'EXO- Baby Don't Cry.'

As the song comes to an end, I hear clapping behind me. It snapped me out of my trance, and I turned around, coming face to face with a man.

"Wow, you're good at singing. I was wondering if you'd like to audition for BigHit Entertainment."

I thought about it for a moment. I wasn't that interested at first, but then I remembered a promise I made to someone.

"I'm not sure... I'll think about it, and if I want to apply, I will turn up at auditions."

"That's fine. The auditions are at BigHit, noon. I must leave now. I bid you farewell."

That was weird. I pondered over my decision as I continued walking home.

I opened my apartment door, and toss my bag to the couch and turned the TV so I can watch. I checked my phone to see my schedule.

"Today is Friday... so I guess I'll show up to the audition. Also, I heard that they only have an audition for girls once a year because many girls mostly fans of BTS wants to audition and see them."

I put my alarm clock to 12:30 pm, and mark the day as 'The audition.'

There are also reasons why I don't desire to be an idol.
1. I had a relationship which is an idol now...
2. Brother is... someone who is admired by many people.
3. Also if I got a relationship, they would make a fuss about it.

And there is also why I want to be an idol, and it is because I made a promise to someone when I was a child. Well, we were a kid at that time both of us.

But my problem is, I don't remember his face anymore. I lost my connection with him when I went to America.

I also met my ex when we were kids, extreme right.

"Ugh, what should I eat for dinner," I stood from my seat and went to the kitchen and cooked myself Bibimbap.
'Bibimbap is a Korean rice dish, and the term "bi bim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" noun refers to rice. Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with namul or Gimchi and gochujang, soy sauce, or doenjang.'