CHAPTER 44

(Your P.O.V) -At the Bighit studio-

I slowly took his hands off from my BUTT. I give him a death glare and elbow his stomach. He almost cry from the pain.

"What do you think your doing" I whisper to him. He still try to put his smile even though he wants to cry.
"Nothing" He said. But then I felt his hands... again. I step on his foot and he jump from the pain.

"Hey what's going on" Manager Ahn said.
"Nothing is going on" I smile innocently. I look at him again and give him a sign that if he do it again he is dead. He sat back and act nothing happened.

After an hour all of us went out. All of us need to practice more. It's so weird that we don't have some haters... but that's cool. (Only in wattpad xD)

I was about to go to the restroom but then... are you kidding me... now I have to deal with him again.

"Hey there sweetie" He said and hold me cheeks. I only look at him with a straight face. Okay my heart do beat also but I can deal with it.

"Do you want to die again... Kim Namjoon" I said. He only showing me his dimples.
"Nope thank you... well... I want to say sorry about what happened awhile ago" He said while scratching his nape.

This guy is really a pervert guy. Okay not going to lie I'm also a pervert but I don't do that, I only do it in secret.

"It's okay but don't do it again" I said.
"Okay I won't unless you tell me to do it" He said and smirk.
"You wanna die" I said and show him my fist.

"*Nervouse laugh* nope well... gotta blast!" He said and run away.
Aish that boy... I went to the dance studio and saw the others members.

All of us starts training again. Always because we want the BELLA's (fandom name of MIKA) to be proud of us.

~~~~~

(Jungkook P.O.V) -At the Bangtan dance studio-

I'm getting worried about (Y/N)... she work so hard and she doesn't rest. What if she got sick? I don't want her to get sick.

"Hey Jungkook, focus now" Namjoon hyung said.
"Huh? Oh sorry" I said and practice.
"(Y/N) and Hoseok and authornim birthday is coming up" Jimin said.

'Authornim when is your birthday?'
'It's on February 17.-. Same as Shane'
'Ooooo.... you going to update on your and Shane birthday right?'
'What do you think.-. Of course I will dummy._.'
'Aaaaaaa...okay...and wait what?! Hey I'm not dummy'
'Okay if you are not dummy... why did you get 4-100 in english?'
'...gotta blast...'

"Oh yeah! What do you want to give them?" Tae-hyung said. Jhope hyung is in the restroom right now, he doesn't feel good.

"How about kill authornim by the new album 'You never walk alone'? And then give Shane a red roses and more gifts" Jin hyung said.
Oh boy...

(Jin P.O.V) -At the Bangtan dance studio, with the others-

...oh no...I regret it..
'BOIIIII!!! I upgraded everything here! And I control you here also!-.-'
'Sorry sorry! Please don't kill me!'
'If you going to kill me and making me jealous because other ARMYs will have that album but not me'
'I'm sorry okay... please give me a part with Shane just the two of us please'
'Tsk...fine...'

(Back to Jungkook P.O.V) -Same place-

*sighs*
"Soo? Let's practice more and make ARMY proud of us." Namjoon hyung said.
"Yeah!!" All of us said. Just in a right time Jhope hyung came in 'lmao xD' 'shhh'

"Finally it's gone now" He said and rubs his tummy.
All of us only laugh at him. I think he ate a wrong food yesterday that's why he's like this.

"Okay come on we've been waiting for you" Jin hyung said.
"Yeah" Jimin hyung said. All of us have a good time, all of us laugh at also talk. This is the best hyungs ever.

~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V) -At the MIKA's dorm, at your room-

I'm watching something on my laptop.... BTS and EXO crack.
I'm laughing so much.
"Hahahahaha!!!" I laugh. But then...
"Hey! Is everything fine there?!" I heard Megan.

"Yeah everything is fine!" I said and focus on my laptop.
"LMAO this is so funny..pffttt!! Hahaha!" I laugh. In the video Jimin falls in the sidewalk. And then there's many more and then in EXO it was Baekhyun who is crying for help in the hunted house.

"Whoa~ this people are good at editing" I said. I searched for more and then something came up..
Some edits of me with every each member of EXO and BTS.

"Wow Daebak~ igeo eomcheongna ne {This is amazing}" I said. And then..I saw something... Seventeen Mingyu and MIKA Shane... it's a cute edits tho.

I got a text from someone.

Never answer this: Dongsaeng-ah~

Tsk.. this guy what does he want..
Nah~ I'm not going to answer that idiot. I left the dorm and went to bubble tea/boba shop.

I ordered my favourite flavour.
"*sips boba* hmm.." I said while looking at my phone.

"Umm.. Excuse me can I have a picture of you" A fan said. I look at her and nod. Both of us took a picture and many more fans ask for a picture and autograph.

"Guys give her a privacy" There's a fan said and all of the other fans nod and bows to me and say "goodbye" and "have a good day noona"

This is such a nice fans I'm proud of them :')
While at was still there I watch BTS live in vapp. Yoongi dress up as a girl Haha.  He looks pretty tho XD.

Hoseok who wrote a poem for Yoongi. It's Yoonseok man XD.

While I was watching someone is calling me.
😎Min Yoongi😎 is calling...

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.
"(Y/N)!!!! I miss you I love you bye!" He said and end the call.
What the...

"What the heck is wrong with that guy" I mumble. I shake my head.
"Nah they are probably playing truth or dare" I said and chuckles.

I felt someone tap my shoulder... I look at my back... and... *widen eyes*

~To be continued~