CHAPTER 12[NEW]

20.04.2021
Edited
New version

______

LEE HA EUN

"So you're saying that... you like him?"

"Not only him, Bangtan and EXO too. I'm still confused about my feelings towards them."

Her stares are so intense, everyone is right. She is scary.

"That's so messed up." Seoyeon shook her head.

"Anyway, come here. Let me check your blood and how your health has been going."

I sat next to her as she did her work on me,

"Was being a doctor your dream?"

"Not really."

Not really? What does that mean?

"My original dream was becoming an idol, but I changed my mind." She said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Something happened, so I would rather go to my plan B instead. And that is becoming a surgeon/doctor." She smiled weakly.

~~~~

"Ha Eun! Let's go practice for your solo performance; good thing you will be dancing that because you will be a legal adult. Age of 19!!" Yong Soo said.

"Yes! We can celebrate your birthday and Taehyung birthday at the concert with the fans because the family concert will be on December 30!" Sang Hwa clapped her hands.

"Yeah... fun." I said I gave the gifts to Manager Sejin so he can give it to the boys. I asked him this morning if he already gave it to them, and he said he did already.

"Is there something wrong?" Rae went up to me.

"Nope, nothing is wrong." I smiled.

SUNG RAE YOO

"Nope, nothing is wrong." Ha Eun smiled at me.

We've been with her not for long been a month, all of us got closer to each other.

Especially to our youngest member, Ha Eun. So I know that smile is fake, i always see her smile brightly, but this smile is not like before.

"You sure?" I asked one more time.

"Yes."

After some hours of practicing, for the family concert, we took a rest.

But Ha Eun left, she said she needs to go to the toilet.

"Is it just me, or has anyone noticed how she been acting lately?" Jae crossed her arms.

"Nope, you're not alone." Soo Rin said.

"As her roommate, she's been sad lately and out of herself." Ji Woo sighs.

"I think I know..." Sang Hwa said.

"Huh?"

"Well, remember last week? When she gave us some gifts? And she asked where the boys are?" Sang Hwa said.

"Yeah?"

"And after she left, I told you guys that ill is grabbing some drinks for us."

"And?"

"I followed her, and of course i hide. And when we were on the second floor, once she opened the door. She stopped and said about going there in the wrong timing, and then she ran away. I saw Hoseok running after her, so I walked towards, and there was this one of the new female trainees."