CHAPTER 14

(Author P.O.V)

Ever since the 'I love you too' and 'I miss you' (Y/N) have to locked the door. Cause she don't want the girls or the boys know that she has a older brother. She is not a adopted but the world don't know that her brother has sister cause he don't want (Y/N) to suffer from hated by the fans sometimes. [I really don't know how to explain that's why] 

(Megan P.O.V) -At (Y/N) room-

"Baby (Y/N)~ wakie wakie~" I said. Kyle is still sleeping.
"Hyung..five more minutes please," she said.

Hyung? We know that she don't have a brother and every time we wake her up,she always say Hyung...I really feel that she's really hiding something from us.

"WAKE UP OR ELSE YOU AND MANAGER AHN WILL BE LATE!!!" I said. Then (Y/N) jump off the bed and to the bathroom. Haha this girl is so cute.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DON'T ME THAT I WILL BE LATE?!?!" She yelled from the bathroom.
"Just hurry up!" I said. OMG!! she will meet EXO Kai! And the others...maybe..

(Your P.O.V) -At the living room-

"Kyle come on" Manager Ahn said.
"Sorry I'm late," I said.
"And what's your reason?" Manager Ahn said. All the girls looked at me. Shit I have make some reason know.

"Hmm....I sleep late and I was talking to my...uhh..." I said and try to think.
"Your 'Brother'?" Megan said.
"N-No..I don't have a..brother...I was talking with my..mom..yes my mom I was talking to my mom because I miss her and that's why I sleep late" I lied. That was so close.

"Ohh...ok," Megan said.
"Ok Kyle we have to go now," Manager Ahn said.
"Ok" I said.

(Kai P.O.V) -At the Sm ent,practice room-

I'm so excited to meet this Kyle girl. I wish she's pretty or I wish she's (Y/N) the girl at the other house. The others are in their phones while me....waiting for them.

"Oh,Hannah your here and you must be Kyle,you are a pretty young girl" I heard manager hyung out side of the practice room.
"Thank you and nice to meet you" I heard some sweet girl voice.

"Ok, so are you ready to meet him?" Manager hyung said.
"Hmm...I think so" The voice.

Then the door open and me and the others saw...............the (Y/N) girl from the other house. And I saw Sehun was shock.

"Boys! This is Hannah my friend from Bighit ent and this is Kyle from the upcoming girl group from Bighit ent" Manager hyung said. Woah~ she's so cute when you saw her so close.

"H-Hello guys...Oh! Sehun hi!!!" She said and waved at him. That lucky bastard.
"(Y/N)?!?! You are Kyle?!?!" Sehun said.
"Yup," She said.

"I never knew that you guys already met," Hannah noona said.
"We met at the Bubble tea shop and HE FORGOT HIS WALLET," She said. Haha, she's cute.

"Hey! Come on! I will buy you something later ok!" Sehun said.
"Dude I'm the partner here," I said.
"I know," He said.

"Ok Kai and Kyle" Manager hyung said
"Yes," Me and Kyle said.
"Go and practice now," He said. Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"Kyle meets you later, ok," Hannah noona said.
"Okie~" Kyle said. And they left. Aww~ she's so cute~ she look like a baby puppy~

"Ok so..what do you want me to call you" I said. The others just watching us.
"Anything you want," she said. Then I smirk.

"Ok babe lets practice now," I said. I saw her face is getting red now.
"Babe?!?!" The others said.
"H-How about Kyle," She said.
"Ok anything you want," I said.