CHAPTER 2[NEW]

12.1.2019
Edited
New version
____

Lee Ha Eun

"Who's phone number is that? And who the heck did you met a while ago," my brother snatched the paper from my hand and read on it after he read it all he glared at me.

"Dude, mind your business." I took the paper, and I can't believe Jimin sunbaenim gave me his phone number. But why though, isn't weird to put a damn phone number on someone coat? You won't be sure if the person who owns the jacket is a girl or a boy.

I wonder why he gave me his phone number? I text his phone number.

'Hello? Jimin sunbaenim? This is the trainee that you met a while ago.'
'Ah, hi! I'll give you my kakao instead,'
'Alright,'

After that, he gave me his kakao account, and we talk there. I ignored my brother.

I checked the time, and it was noon already, and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

"Brother, can you drive me around 9 to McDonald's." I stared at him and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Alright alright, also go to sleep now," he chuckled and ruffled my hair, he stood up from the floor also he turns off the light in my room and goes out from my place.

I jumped to my bed and stared at my phone, "I can't believe it, Park Jimin from BTS wants to be friends with me," I can't help but smile.

But then I saw my notification from my social media, from Baekhyun. In Instagram, he posts another picture of him, and Chanyeol posted too.

I like both of them, and I can't choose between them, Baekhyun is good at singing, Channie is excellent in rapping.

I saw the time, "Shoot; I need to sleep now." I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up from my alarm clock, and it's seven thirty am, I stood up and took a shower. I put some cream on my face since my cheeks are quite dry.

I chose some black jeans and a white t-shirt and wore my shoes. I took some spare outfits for later.

My mother opened the door and smiled at me "Breakfast is ready baby," I nodded at her "alright, just give me a sec, mom."

She gave me a thumb up and left, "Now... where the heck is my charger; it was here a while ago." my charger is missing, ugh.

"Found it," I finally spotted my charger, it was under my bed. I placed my charger at my bag.

I stared at the mirror, "Ha Eun, you got this. You'll make it!" I winked at myself and grabbed my bag then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning," I greeted my family, dad kissed my forehead, and my brother pinches my cheek, mom laughed and told me to sit down.

"Your dad and I will be visiting your grandparents later after breakfast, want to join us Ha Eun?" Dad spoke as he opened his new paper.

"Ah, no thank you, dad, also appreciate you for inviting but yeah. Sorry, I can't join." I said as mom serve us food.

"Oh, and why is that?" Dad stared at me,

Oh no... what should I SAY!!!! COME ON!

"She can't join dad; she has a date with her friends." My brother said as he chews his food.

"Alright then, but join us next time. Okay?" Dad ruffled my hair, and I smiled at him.

After breakfast, mom volunteered herself if she can fix my hair, and I said yes.