CHAPTER 29

(Your P.O.V) -At the Sm Ent.-

"(Y/N) noona!!!????" Someone yelled. I turn around and saw....
"Park Jisung?!?!" I said. And run up to him. Both of us are hugging now. Well you see i'm friends with NCT.

"Noona I miss you,why you didn't text me and why you didn't talk to me when you guys in Mnet" He said. And pout.
"Aww~ is baby Jisung angry?" I said in a baby voice. He was blushing. Ok the members said that Jisung and Mark or let's say all the members like me XD.

"Noona come,let's go with the others" He said. Then I saw Amber.
"Shane! There you are I was looking for you everywhere" Amber said.

"Sorry~ oh and Jisung maybe we and the others hang out later or next time,okay? And maybe I will go to your dorm" I said.
"Okay noona but promise okay?" Jisung said.

"Yes I promise~" I said.
"Okie bye Shane noona~" Jisung said. And run to the practice room.

"Okay Amber what do you want to do?" I said.
"Basketball?" She said. With a smile on her face.
"Okay fine" I said.
"Oh and Mark(Got7) and Jackson will be with us also" She said.
"Okie let's go!" I said.

~~~~~~~

"Yo! What's sup!" I said. And give Mark and Jackson some highfive.
"Yo! I heard that your group will have came back" Mark said.
"Yeah man" I said. (English)

"Come on! We are not here to talk about that! We are here to play!" Jackson said.
"Okay girls vs boys! Lose have to buy some ice cream" I said.
"Deal!!" All of them said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. *Moment later*

"YES! YES! YES! WE WON!!!!" Me and Amber said.
"Noooo!!!" Jackson said. And knee dowm and fake cry.
"Bro let's just buy them some ice cream" Mark said.

"Haha! You guys have to buy us some ice cream" Amber said.
"Fine we will" Jackson said.

~~~~~~

"Bye guys! I have to go now!" I said.
"Okay bye!!" They said. And all of us went to our van.

I went to dorm and all the girls are asleep now. And I don't want to make some noise. Okay I went home late cause I didn't saw the time. All the lights are off now.

I went to the kitchen but then the lights went on.
"Young lady do you know what time is it?" Someone said. I turn my back and saw..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIM TAEHYUNG?!?!?!??!?!

"I-I....didn't look at the time....that's why I came homw late-WAIT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING AT OUR DORM?!?!" I yelled.
"......I forgot my phone here......." He said.

"Ohh...okay...." I said. And turn around and took some water. When I face Taehyung.....our face was so close that our nose touch.

"T-Taehyung.....w-what are y-you d -doing" I said. He close his eyes and our lips went together. WE ARE KISSING?!?!

He back off and our faces are red.
"I-I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-was that your first kiss?" He said. And smirk.

"....." I was still shock. Well it's not my first kiss.....my EX BOYFRIEND got my first kiss.
"Is it?" He said. And walk towards me.
"N-No......" I said.
"Aww~ I thought it was your first kiss" He said. And hug me.

"Kim Taehyung get away from me before I kill you" I said.
"Okay bye! Sorry about it okay! Just forget about it! Oh and!! Your lips tease good like strawberry!" He said. And run off.

"You punk!!!" I said. I heard the door close.
"Finally....I need to make the album picture" I said. And went to my room.

[Okay guys I just made that okay,picture at the top!]

"Done" I said. And went to sleep. I remember when Taehyung kissed me. It's not my first......

My ex boyfriend cheated on me. When my brother known about when my ex cheated on me,he was so mad. I don't know why......i'm pretty so pretty but the girl he cheated for me is SO UGLY!!

Not being rude or something but for real the girl is ugly. And guess what my ex is an idol now shock right?

(KimKayden(Author) P.O.V)
After of thinking about everything about the past made you fall asleep.

Next Morning

You woke up by someone.
"Mommy wake up" Someone said. But you just ignore but.
"Wake up it's morning,you and the girls have to go to make the music video" The voice said.

"Need more sleep and need more swag" You mumble.
"MOMMY IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I WILL TELL BTS AND EXO ABOUT YOU AND TAEHYUNG APPA!!!" After the voice said about you and Taehyung. You remember the kiss again.

You saw Mika in your bed grinning at you.
"What.did.you.said.about.me.and.Taehyung?" You said to her.
"I heard Taehyung appa talking to you and I heard about "Forget about the kiss" and then he went out" She said.

"Mika....we didn't kiss okay" You said.
"Okie~ that's what you said mommy but you guys have to go and make the music video for the songs" She said.

"Okay okay" You said. And went to the bath room and do your things.

~~~~~~~

"Song (Y/N) you are late" Megan said.
"Sorry" You said. And pout and give them a puppy eyes.
"Okay fine you are not late!" Natalie said.

"Yay! Okay we have to go now and oh! I almost forgot! I already made the album picture" You said.
"Really?! Yay!" Jasmine said.
"Now now girls we need to go now" Manager Ahn said.

~~~~~~~~

[You,Megan,Maya and Naomi]

"Wow!! I'm so tired!" You and Jasmine and Chloe said.
"We are not done yet maknae line" PDnim said.
"We have to make the Mr. Potter MV" He add.

"Okay okay" Chloe said.
"(Y/N)!!" Someone said. You turn around and saw the boys. You and Taehyung made a eye contact and both of your faces are red but you broke it away.

"Hmmm...no kiss huh?" Mika said.
"Shh Mika we didn't kiss okay?" You wishper to her ear.
"Okay fine" She said. And pout.

_____________________________

Hi guys! I want you guys to read my other books and if you are a Michael Jackson fan or Black Butler fan or BOTH.

Please read my bestfriend books. She is not only wattpad bestfriend she is my real life bestfriend.

So this is her.

Akira_MJ