CHAPTER 35

(Your P.O.V.) -At the dorm-

"Waaa I'm so tired" Jasmine said. And sat at the sofa. "You are always tired" I said. "Someone just got burn by the maknae" Chloe said. "Lol" I said. And turn on the TV. But then....BTS was performing....Blood Sweat and Tears.

"OMG!! I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH!!" Natalie said. "Yeah me too and I love them- I mean the SONG IS WONDERFUL!" I said. That was almost. "You love them?" The girls said. And smirk. "Oh hell no, I need to focus on my work" I said sassy way.

"Okay, and....Shane....we need to tell you something" Manager Agnes said. "Wut?" I said. And check my instagram.
"You are going back to school" She said. Them I drop my phone. No-no...NOOOO!!

"NOOOOOOOO!!! I DON'T WANT TO!! I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST DON'T BRING ME BACK TO SCHOOL" I said. And went to Megan and hug her legs like a baby.
"Sorry baby Shanie you need to go back to school, since your brother told  PDnim" Maya said. My brother? Oh his dead to me.

"Excuse me, I need to call someone" I said. I went to my room and lock the door. I call him and he answered so fast. "Yes what is it baby sis" He said. "Don't you "Baby baby sis" me, why did you tell PDnim that I need to go back to school?!?!" I shout. "Oh..you already know about it...." He said. "JUST TELL ME WHY!!" I said.

"You need to learn" He said.  "Hey! You are the one who need to go to school! I always got a A+ at school!!" I said. "It's will be fine and don't worry you will go with someone in the school" He said. Who the heck is the "someone" . "FINE! BYE" I said. And hang out. I went back to the living room.

"Shane you will go with Jungkook" Manager Agnes said. "Jungkook? Where?" I said. "To the school" Naomi said. What?! Going to school with Jungkook?!
"What?!?!?!" I yelled.
"What? You are lucky tough" She said.
"Yeah" Jasmine said. "Fine, when I'm I going to school?" I said. "Next week now, we need to go to fan meet now" Manager Agnes said. Oh yeah the fan meet.

~~~~~~

"Shane! I love you!" "Maya! Marry oppa please!" "Jasmine nuna! Saranghae!" "Megan! You stole my heart!" "Mika is the best!" "I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" And more. Wow I never know that we have many fans now.

"Hello!" I said. And weave. "Hello! Nuna I love you so much!" Fan boy said. "Aww~ cute I love you too" I said. And smile at him his face is covered by a mask, I sign his album. "Nuna you know I can't sleep since last week, 'cause I'm so excited to be here" He said. "Thanks but you should sleep, you don't want nuna to be sad right?" I said. And pout.

"Af course not! Nuna I want you to be happy" He said. His voice is familiar.... "Lee Chan" I said. His eyes went wider. "N-Nuna how d-did you k-know..." He said. "Your voice is familiar that's why, and who are you with?" I said. And smile at him.
"You'll see" He said. And the next fan came.

"Hello!" I said. And he give me his album to sign. "Hi! It's me Hoshi" He whisper to me. "Hoshi?!" I yelled whisper. "Yes I'm also with Seungkwan" He said. Oh...please don't tell me he is here also. "Really? That's nice, you, Dino and Seungkwan came" I said. "Well...we are five..." He said. Five? Please please....

"Oh..okie" I said. And he move to Jasmine. "Nuna!" Seungkwan said. "Haha hello" I sad. "Nuna! Sign this!" He said. And give me our album.
"Seungkwan, who are you with?" I said. "Oh you know me, umm....I'm with Dino, Hoshi hyung and...." He said. "And who?" I said. "Not gonna tell" He tease. "Hhppmm *pout*" I said. And cross my arms.

"Need to move to Jasmine nuna, bye!" He said. And move to Jasmine. "Hi...(Y/N)..." Mingyu said. "Hi..." I said. While signing the album. "Is it nice to be here?" I said. "Yeah.." He said. "Dude it's my turn" The other fan boy said. "Oh..sorry.." Mingyu said. And move to Jasmine.

"Hi Shane!" ??? Said. "Hello!" I said. And signing the album. "I got something for you!" He said. "What is it?" I said. "Here" He said. And put a cat ear to my head. "Aww~ thanks oppa, what's your name?" I said. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" He said. And smirk. WHAT?!?! "What?!?! As in Jungkook from BTS" I said. "Yeah" He said. "Who are you with?" I said. "I'm with Jimin hyung and J hope hyung" He said.

"And....you really called me oppa" He said. "W-what?! Af course I didn't know it was you" I said. While blushing. "Hahaha cute, you are blushing" He said. "Oh please" I said.

"Kookie move" That voice....Jimin.
"Okay okay, see ya later" He said. And winked at me. "Aish that kid" Jimin said. "Hahaha did PDnim let you guys go here" I said. "Well yeah, here sign this" He said. And I sign the album. "Saranghae Shane!" He said. And make a heart shaped.

"My turn!!" J hope said. "Chill hyung" Jimin said. And move to Jasmine.
"Hi!" J hope said. "Hello!" I said. "Sign this please" He said. "Haha lol sure" I said. And sign the album. "You are so cute!" He said. And pinch my cheeks.
"You too" I said. And pinch his cheeks also. [Shanehope is slaying]

Seventeen, BTS are here but...EXO are not here....*sigh* It's fine maybe they have lots of work to do.

"Shane? Hello?" J hope said. "Ah...yes what is it?" I said. "I have a gift for you" He said. And handed me the teddy bear. "Cute! Thanks oppa!" I said. And hug the teddy bear. "Your welcome" He said. While blushing. "Need to move" He said. And move to Jasmine.

~~~~~~

(Baekhyun P.O.V) -At the EXO dorm-

I haven't seen (Y/N) now, we got many works to do. And MIKA also has a fan meeting. And....maybe....(Y/N) doesn't want to talk to me....after what I did...Well it just a work though...*sigh* I need to say sorry because I kissed a girl.