CHAPTER 42

(Your P.O.V) -At the Bighit studio-

"MAKNAE!! GUESS WHAT?!" I heard Megan yelled while running inside.
"Let me guess Zitao is here aka Tao former member of EXO and he is inside of this building" I said and roll my eyes. I already fix everything, lyrics and dance step and the beat.

"Hi Shane" I heard his voice. I look up and it is him.
"Hey yo Tao" I said and walk to him.
Both of us did the boy hand shake.
"You fix everything right?" He said. I nod as a yes. The girls are inside of the studio and fangirling over him.

"Yah! Shut up for a minute! And Jasmine I need your help, you know how this works right?" I said.
"Yup" She said and sat in the chair. Both went inside and put the headphone.
"You ready?" She said, I give her a thumbs up. The song called I ft Zitao.

You:
bicheul sodneun Sky
geu arae seon ai I
kkumkkudeusi Fly
My Life is a Beauty

Tao:
eodiseo manhi deureobon iyagi
miun oriwa baekjo tto nalgi jeonui nabi
saramdeureun molla neoui nalgaereul motbwa
nega mannan segyeraneun geon janinhaljido molla

But strong girl you know you were born to fly
nega hollin nunmul
nega neukkin gotongeun da
deo nopi naraoreul nareun wihan
junbiil ppun Butterfly
Everybody’s gonna see it soon

You:
bicheul sodneun Sky
geu arae seon ai I
kkumkkudeusi Fly
My Life is a Beauty

ijeotdeon kkum nae mam tto geuryeonae
umcheuryeotdeon sigan modu moa da samkyeonae
jageun gieok hana dulssik nal kkaewoga
sesang gadeuk chaeul mankeum nareul pyeonchyeoga

gilgo gin bameul jina
dasi Trip gireul tteonabollae
Why not i sesange
nae mameul kkaewo juneun hanmadi

honjayeotdeon Yesterday
sel su eomneun siseone
tteoreojineun nunmullo
harureul tto gyeondigo

You & Tao:
aseulhaetdeon Yesterday
sodajideon maldeure
hondeullineun nareul tto gamssago

You:
bicheul sodneun Sky
geu arae seon ai I
kkumkkudeusi Fly
My Life is a Beauty

My Life is a Beauty

kkotipeun jeomulgo homgyeoweotdeon nan
jageun bicheul ttaraseo
adeukhaetdeon nal jeo meolli bonaego
challanhage naraga

bicheul sodneun Sky saerowojin Eyes
saerowojin Eyes jeo meolliro Fly
Fly High Fly High
nan namanui Beauty

nun gameun sungan siganeun meomchwoga
nan dasi tteoolla.

"Good job!!" The girls said and cheer for us. Me and Tao high five.
"You did a great job" He said and ruffle my hair, it made my blush>//<
"U-uh.. T-thanks you t-too" I stutter while blushing.
"Omo is Shane blushing" I heard them whispering to each other. And then...

"I SHIP IT!!!!" Naomi shout. Eh?!?!
"What?!" I shout and hide my face.
All of them just laugh at me. Wow great-.-

"Umm... what the.." I heard Yoongi's voice so I turn around.
"Huh? Oh hi Yoongi oppa" I said. When he heard the oppa it made him blush.
"U-umm... What's going on" He said. (Oh btw guys I forgot to make the So far away, mianhae🙏 just think that girl is you)

"Oh nothing" Chole said no put her hands on my shoulder.
"Jagiya! Is our Jagiya here?" Taehyung voice just come out of no where. All of us turn around and saw all the Bangtan members.

"Who is your jagiya?" Megan ask Taehyung. The 6 of them looked at me.
"What?" I said. They just smile at me.
"Our jagiya is (Y/N) aka Shane" They said at the same time.

"Eh?! What?! Since when?!" I yelled in confusion. Namjoon walk towards me and put his arms to my shoulder.
"Since now" He whisper to my ear. Gosh that give me chills.

"Hey! Hey!" Natalie said.
"No touchy" I said.
"Umm..." Tao and Yoongi said.
"LMAO we forgot about them" Maya said and laugh at them.

"Well then I need to go now Shane, I need to visit and hyungs and dongsaengs" Tao and bow to everyone and left. I miss him already;-;
"Can I help you for your dance practice in Roll deep?" Jungkook ask.

"Oh well okay" I said and the two of us left them and went to the dance studio. There's the backup Dancers already
"Oh there here, let's start and Jungkook can you play as Chanyeol first" One of them said and Jungkook nods.

-minutes later-
"We did a great job guys!" All of us high five.
"Wow I didn't know that you can be sexy like that" Jungkook said.

"Well now you know" I said and winked at him.
"*chuckles* well then I need to go and practice with the hyungs now, bye jagiya" He said and run off fast.
"Jagiya? Are you two dating?" One of the trainee said.
"Huh? No we're not" I said and shake my head.

"Ooohhhh..okay" He said and walks away.
"*sighs* should I visit the boys..oh well I got nothing to do so" I said and went to the locker room and change.

________

(Suho P.O.) -At the EXO dorm, In the living room-

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*
"Huh? Did Tao left something" I said and stood up to open the door. I stood there frozen.
"Hi oppa" She said.
"H-Hi um..Come in" I said. She haven't visit us for ages, even though she just live next door to us. Both of us went to the others.

"Hello" She greet them. All of them froze and stood up and hug her except for Baekhyun.
"(Y/N)!!" They said. All of them hug each other.
"Yah! Why you didn't visit us lately" Sehun said.
"Well I'm been busy this days" She said.

"How are you guys" She said and smile to me.
"We miss you so much" Min Seok hyung said and pout at her.

"Hyung did you saw my boxer I think someone stole it, I don't have clean underwear anymore except that-" Chanyeol said and he stop when he saw her also, he was also blushing from embarrassment and also
"Umm.. hey Chanyeol" She said with a awkward smile.

What's wrong with this two?
"O-oh.. hey how are you, have you done the dance step for Roll Deep?" Chanyeol ask her. All of us just looking at her then Chanyeol then to her again.

"Umm..what Roll Deep?" I said.
"Oh it's my solo song, I will have a solo album and please don't say anything to the fans" She said and please me.
"Haha okay sure I won't" I said and scratch my nape.
"I'm going to my room" Baekhyun said.

"Thank you oppa" She said. What's gotten to her, before she doesn't call us oppa only on our name.
"Oh well my oppas what do you want to do" She said to them with a smile. Their eyes went widen just like Kyungsoo.

"(Y/N) are you sick or something? Before you don't call us oppa only on our name, but now...wow" JongIn said.
"Well I should call all of you oppa 'cause I have to, I need to respect all of you since you boys are my sunbae and i'm only a hoobae" She said and smile at us.

"True" Sehun said and nod in agreement.
"Now do you guys want to eat? Because I'm hungry right now, I've been practicing Roll Deep" She said and rub her tiny tummy.
"Well yeah we are hungry though so sure" Yixing said.

"Yay!" She dance like a little kid. All of us only laugh at her cuteness.
"Okay I will order some foods" Chanyeol said.
"Oh! Chicken please!" She said. Oh no... not another JongIn here;-;
"We have another JongIn here, this is bad lol just joking" Jong Dae said.

"She's so cute" Kyungsoo said while looking at (Y/N).
"She is" Sehun said.
"Stop looking at me oppas you making me blush" She said. Omo so cute>//<

(Baekhyun P.O.V) -Meanwhile at Baekhyun room-

This is sucks... I want to be with her alone..but I can't... Aish! Can she stop being cute in front of them. It makes me jealous. All I want is her and I think they already forgot about the deal. But I won't because I will have her... by my own..

~To be continued~