CHAPTER 25

(Your P.O.V) -At your house- 

"SONG (Y/N) AND JEON JUNGKOOK THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU GUYS SLEEP TOGETHER IN A SAME BED!!" Xiumin said. He look angry. All of them are angry. All of them are in my front and i'm sitting on the sofa with Mika. 

"I-it's not m-my...ok..sorry...." I said. "Sorry mommy" Mika whisper to my ear. "It's fine" I said to her. Then I saw Jungkook looking at us while smiling...then it went to a smirk.

"Oh yeah hyungs...do you want to hear what (Y/N) last night," Jungkook said. All of them loom at him.
"What?" Suho said.

"She called me oppa," Jungkook said. And smirk at me. Oh shit! I knew it! I did say something!

"Mwo?!?! She did?!?!" All of them said. And Jungkook nod as a yes.
"(Y/N)! Call us oppa! Please!" They said.
"Ha!!?? In your dreams!!" I said.

"Mommy," Mika said.
"Can you call them oppa please, and they are my appas at all?" She said.
"B-but," I said.
"No buts now call them oppas," She said.

"But baby~," I said.
"Just do it, sis," Joong Ki said.
"Oh and call me oppa now too" He added.

"Ok! FINE!!" I said.
"J-Joong Ki o-oppa," I said.
"OMG! She did it! My baby!" Eomma said. And hug me. Joong Ki was shocked that finally, I called him oppa.

"Us too!" The boys said.
"Oh! Oh! Me too!" Dylan said.
"Bish no way!" I yelled at him.
"Young lady what did you said?" Jin said.

" I said 'Beach No Way' " I said. He just looks at me.
"Ok...sorry...Jin oppa" I said.
And he blushes when I called him oppa.

Then I got a text from manager Ahn.

Manager Ahn: Shane!

You: Wut?

Manager Ahn: You guys are having a comeback

You: Really?!?!?!😱😱

Manager Ahn: Yes yusss

You: Wait is the girls back?

Manager Ahn: Yes they are

You: Ok where are them?

Manager Ahn: They are here at the Bighit and please tell the Bangtan to go with you and tell the EXO and Bangtan that you guys will do the episode 2 next week.

You: Ok! And can I bring my cousin?

Manager Ahn: Yes you can now GET TO WORK!

You: Ok ok we will be there bye!!

Manager Ahn: Ok Bye! See you later! Oh and tell the EXO that they have to go back to Sm ent. ok!

You: Ok ok I will!

"Guys Manager Ahn said that we will do our show next week for episode 2. And Bangtan we have to go back and EXO your manager is looking for you guys" I said.

"Okay~~," They said.
"And you," I said to Mika.
"N-Ne?" She said.
"You are coming with me," I said.
"OMO!! Really?!?!" She said. And jump Up & Down.

"Yes," I said.
"Now let's get dress," I said. And took her to my room.

~~~~~~

"Umm..let's see...you wear this" I said. And past her outfit.

 And past her outfit

"And...this will be mine," I said. And took my outfit for to day since it's hot or it's just me hahaha.

 And took my outfit for to day since it's hot or it's just me hahaha

"Ok let's change," Mika said.
After we change we want down.

"Ok are you two-" Jimin oppa said. But he stops talking after he looks at me.
"I know my mommy is hot Jimin appa," Mika said. And He and me blush.

"Ok let's go-" Taehyung oppa said. Taehyung was like this 😲.
"You look!-" Kai oppa said. But Mika cut him off.
"She looks hot? I know that cause we both are same that's why she's my mommy" Mika said.

"Hahaha" All of them laugh at her.
"Ok ok let's go now," Jin oppa said.

All of us went out side and we bid goodbye with the EXO's. Me,Mika are sitting at the back. Then I fall asleep.

(Mika P.O.V) -At the van,bakc sit-

Now it's my time since both of them are sleeping. I took mommy's phone and TaeTae appa's phone. Since I know what is mommy's password I use her first. And took a picture of them.

I put mommy's head on TaeTae appa's shoulder and I put TaeTae appa's head on her head.

And no one knows it cause all of the appas are sleeping too.
I open TaeTae appas phone and put mommy's name and guess what......It works.

I guess all of them like her. That will be nice cause I want to have a cousin so badly.

I took a picture by TaeTae appa's phone, I got 5 pictures of them. And put them as the lockscreen and wallpaper.

Jungkook appa✔
TaeTae appa✔
Next is Jimin appa.

Then TaeTae woke up.
Oh no...

(Taehyung P.O.V) -At the van, back sit-

"Hey, Mika what are you doing?" I said. I'm still half sleep then I saw (Y/N) is sleeping on my shoulder.
"Shhh! Mommy is sleeping" Mika whisper.

"Appa looks," she said. And show me my phone. And it was me and (Y/N) sleeping.
"Aww~ Thank you~," I said. And kiss her cheek.

"Mmm.." (Y/N) moan. [Not really moan ok...I know some BYUNTAES HERE]
"Shhh haha" Me and Mika laugh.

~~~~~~~

(Jimin P.O.V) -At the front seat, in the van-

"Hey...(Y/N)...wake up," I said. And I shake her a little bit.
"5 more minutes, please...Jimin oppa" She said. I can feel my face is red. Good cause only two of us are only in the car.

"Baby wakes up we are here in Bighit," I said.
"Shhh...need more...ahhh...sleep" She said. And moan a little bit. What the hell is she dreaming?!?!

"Baby *kiss* wake up," I said. And kiss her on the cheek.
"Ok ok," She said.
"Wait.....DID YOU JUST KISS ME AND CALLED ME BABY?!?!" She said.

"Yes I did now let's go," I said. And push her out of the van.

(Your P.O.V) -Outside of the Bighit-

O.M.G!!! What the heck just happened?!?! D
Why did he kissed my cheek and called me baby?!?!

I know I like all of them and EXO. But what if they confess their feeling.....who the heck I'm going to choose?!?