CHAPTER 49

(Your P.O.V) -At jeju island, with Luhan-

OH MAN HOLY SHITEU!! NOONA?!?! HOW?! WAIT WHAT?! BRUH!! THAT VOICE SOUNDS LIKE DINO AND SEUNGKWAN!! OH NO OH NO...

WAIT... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE OTHER SEVENTEEN MEMBERS ARE HERE ALSO;-; OH WAIT MAYBE THEY WENT HERE BECAUSE SEUNGKWAN HOME IS HERE IN JEJU! HAHAHA! I'M OVER ACTING!!

"YAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Sounds like Hoshi.
"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW YOUNG LADY!" Namjoon yelled.

Okay I want them to be jealous but bruh i didnt know that it will be in jeju and also I didn't know the boys will follow us here. I regret everything;-; even my life.

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR I WILL BREAK THIS SHIT!" Namjoon said. Oh no...he's mad;-; fml
"You pabo! Don't say bad words! Kids are here" I heard Jin.

I wash my hands and I didn't take my apron off. I went to the door and open it. My eyes went widen. This..this..is... not good... all SEVENTEEN members, BTS AND EXO... are here.. wait.. where's the girls?

*message notification*

Megan: Maknae! We are sorry! I think we went overboard and we saw in the news that it's a WE GOT MARRIED program in China.

Wait what?!?! The program named WE GOT MARRIED?!?!

Me: WHAT?!?! WHAT DID YOU TOLD THEM?! AND WHY SEVENTEEN ARE HERE?!

Megan: woah wait what? Seventeen is there? We didn't know about that though... oh and we said that you and Luhan might have a good time and also you both might develop feels for each other.

Me: ...ya'll are dead to me... bye talk to you later I'll handle this.

After that I put my phone in my pocket. I slowly look up and give them a nervouse smile.

"Hi" I said and wave at them awkwardly. All of them have a straight face. Not even smiling.

"Did you even know that this is 'We Got Married' huh? Did he even told you about that, we just found that out 4 hours ago" Suho said.

"N-no..I didn't...and how did you guys found that out?" I ask.
"Well you see, I was playing L.O.L with Xiumin hyung and then I check my social media.." Baekhyun said.

(Baekhyun P.O.V) -4 hours ago, in the dorm-

"Bro you died many times" Xiumin hyung said.
"Hey hey I'm pro here shut your mouth" I said.

I check my social media. And I saw some news about Luhan hyung and... (Y/N)?!?!

||Allkpop news||
¤Former EXO member Luhan and Shane from MIKA will be in Chinese program "We Got Married".
We hope both of then will have some good time. We all know about the different age. Since Shane is young we bet Luhan will take a good care of her.¤

.....what...the...HECK IS THIS?!??! SHANE WITH LUHAN HYUNG?!?! ISN'T  THAT ILLEGAL?!- oh..wait..I forgot that all of us like her and thing is we are older than her...

"Baek what are you doing? Woah Luhan hyung will be in We Got Married? With who-*phone rings*" Suho said but the phone cut him off so he didn't saw (Y/N) will be with him.

"Hello? Noona? Yeah? What is it? What? Really? Luhan hyung is with (Y/N)? So? What's wrong with it? Noona don't make us jealous. Haha okay okay got it" He said and hang up.

"Who's that?" I ask while looking at the news without looking at him.
"Huh? Oh it was Megan noona, she was trying to make us jealous. She said that Luhan hyung is with (Y/N). Well Luhan hyung is in Jeju island with his wife for that program" He said.

After he said that he look at the screen. His face was straight and then his eyes become widen slowly.

"Ya!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT LUHAN'S WIFE IS (Y/N)?!" He said while shaking my body back and forth.

Xiumin hyung stood up and read the news. He is just shock, disappointed and mad. He look really sad shock. Well it's just a program nothing will happen.

"HYUNG! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME! AND ALSO YOU WERE ABOUT TO READ HER NAME BUT THEN MEGAN NOONA CALLED YOU" I said and trying to get him off from me.

"Wait so Luhan hyung is in Jeju right now... so that means Megan noona told me the truth! Come! We need to go there!" He said and and went out. I heard him said to the other members about it.

~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V) -At the living room in jeju, with the boys-

I let them all in. Well there no much  space anymore. So about Seventeen they went here because Seungkwan parents ask them to come over. And they also heard about the news.

"Woah there's so many camera" Jimin said and look around like a little kid.

"So where's Luhan hyung?" Jungkook ask.
"Uhhh..he is sick.. he is in the room eating soup" I said.

"You will be a good wife in the future, I'm sure about it." Chanyeol said and smiled at me.

But then someone cough on purpose. I give him a death glare.

"What._." Jungkook said. Tsk this guy really.
"Why are you guys here anyway" I said to them with a straight face.

"Uhhh.. sta- Ouch hyung what was that for?!" Taehyung said but Sehun smack his head.
"We are here to visit Jeju of course, right guys *Nervouse laugh*" Sehun said and force smile to the others.

"Hmm..Yeah right whatever" I said and stand up and check Luhan. He is sleeping. He look like a princess. I went closer to him.

Of course there's a camera... I ain't going to kiss him okay. There will be rumours if I do that.

"Gē are you feeling okay now?" I said while trying to shake him slowly. He open his eyes a bit.
"Yeah i'm fine now, just my head still hurts a bit and the soup works" He said and smile at me.

I sat down to the bed and stroke his hair softly. And his holds my hands and lock it togeter.

"You know... you are really a nice girl i'm happy that I choose you as my wife here" He said. He..choose me to be his wife? W-what..

"R-really? I...uhhh..thanks" I said and smile at him.
"Do you want to go to the beach?[bitch😂]" He ask.

"Uhhh..but Gē the others are-" I said but he cut me off.
"Yeah I know we can go with them" He said.

"I'll to see them okay, are you not going with me?" He ask.
"Uhhh..I will stay here a bit" I said and lied down. After that he left and went to the living room.

Now I'm alone in the room. I close my eyes and went back awhile ago when I open the door. When I look at them... my eyes caught something.

Mingyu face was..sad..betrayed... why do I feel bad about it...why..do I still have feelings for him?

Like look I like Bangtan and EXO also... more than friends..it's just hard to choose who I'm going to give my heart...

Ugh jisoos please help meh!