CHAPTER 23

(Taehyung P.O.V) -At your house-  

"Ok ok, what the hell is going on here," Yoongi hyung and Suho hyung said.
"Yeah what's going on here!" I said.

"Well you see..." (Y/N) said.
Ok author-nim it's your time to shine [Shut up] play the flashback [Ok Ok but I have to use (Y/N) p.o.v] Hhmmpp...fine.

(Your P.O.V) -At your house-

"Well you see..." I said. Author-nim! It's your time to shine! Flashback now! [Gee you are just like Taehyung,tsk]

~Flashback~
-At hospital in America-

"Baby what are you doing here?" Eomma said.
"I'm here to see aunt Jessi baby" I said. I'm 11 years old and aunt Jessi is in hospital because she's having a baby.

"Oh hey, Dylan" Eomma said.
"Hello Mrs. Song," Dylan said.

Dylan Kim is my bestfriend but we have opposite personalities. And some times we fight that's why we are enemybestfriends,and I don't care if he's one year older than me. He is an half korean and half american. We've been friends since I was 4 and he was 5. My parents and his parents are friends. But! No no marry each other.

Because he is stupid, I know he's handsome but he is not my style.

"Eomma," I said.
"Ne?~," Eomma said.
"Is the baby out now?" I ask her. And she nods as a 'yes'.

"Omo! Really?!" I said.
"Yes," She said. I started to jump and down. Then I look at my side and run up to Dylan who is 12 years old. And hug him..then I realize what I did.

"Sorry," I said.
"It's fine, I know that you're happy," He said. Then he smirks.
"And are you really happy and you have to hug me?" He adds.

"Dude you are a gay," I said.
"Are you sure?" He said. And walk towards me. And he  raise his eyebrow while smirking. Our face is only few inches.

"Yup cause you have one of my classmate picture of you both and you kiss him too," I said while smirking. And he back away. I know I winning.
"I'm not gay, he is!!" He said. (English)
"Why are you jealous?~" He adds.

"No, I don't! You are a gay and you are an idiot" I yelled at him.
"Ok ok, that's what you said," He said.
"Aish this kid" I mumble.

"Are you both done fighting?" Eomma said. Oops, I forgot about her haha.
"Eomma where is aunt Jessi room?" I said.

"Come with me" She said. And we went to her room. And I saw a tiny mouse-no it's baby in my aunty hands.

"Wow, ~ is that a mouse?" Dylan said.
"Are you stupid? It's a baby!" I said. And all of the people in the room laugh.

"Hi, guys," Aunt Jessi said.
"Wow~ she's pretty," I said.
"Haha she's just like you," she said.
"Haha" I laugh.

"You know (Y/N) that your aunt print many pictures of you and put it in our room,cause she want our baby to look like you" Uncle James said. [It's look like in pokemon team rocket XD]

"Wow daebak~" Dylan said.
"So what is her name??" I ask them.
"Her name is Mikaella Song" Aunt Jessi said.
"But we can call her Mika or Ella" She adds.

"I much like Mika," I said. And smile.

~Six years later~

"Mommy~," Mika said. She is now 6, time is really fast.

"Hello, baby what are you doing here?" I ask her. Cause she went to my dance practice.
"I came here to see you," she said. And give me her bunny smile. I really like bunny smiles.