CHAPTER 32

(Your P.O.V) -At the dorm,late at night-

Park Jimin is kissing....ME....WTF?!?!
I push him off.
"Dude wtf?!" I said. He just laugh.
"Sorry about that....so Taehyung said was true that your lips taste like strawberry" He said and smirk.

"Back off dude, go back to your dorm" I said. And push him to the door.
"Bye! See ya!" He said. And blow a flying kiss.
"Eww~ bye!" I said. And close the door.

I put my back on the door and slide down. [If you are a filipino you know who did this first XD she is a young girl] OMG!! Park Jimin kissed me!!!
First it was Taehyung now it's Jimin?!?! Who's next?!?!

I went to my room and let it slide.
I can't belive it. Wait....when is the fan meet?

~~~~~

Next morning

"Wake up!! Sleepy head!" Someone shouted. Arrgg! I hate when someone try to wake me up!

It made me looked like Kyoya and Honey senpaii from Ouran high school host club. I sat at my bed but my head is still down. I saw them...Bangtan members and MIKA members. [I got this idea from that anime XD I really like it]

"Look I came home late becasue my friends want to watch movie and thinking for a solo songs." I said. And give them a death glare that made them tremble, as in even also Suga.
They hug each other (they did not hug the girls).

"M-makenae....u-umm..." Megan said.
"H-her blood t-type is AB right?" Jasmine whisper to Chloe.
"Y-yeah same b-blood with K-Kyoya senpaii and H-Honey senpaii from the Ouran high school host club" Chloe said.

I think they can see some black fire at my back now. Cause really pissed. I looked at the time and it's to early in the morning. PDnim texted me yesterday that we need to go there by 10:00 in the morning but IT'S STILL 6:00 IN THE MORNING!!!

"Y-Ya! R-remember what I-I text you y-yesterday, r-right?" Jungkook said.
"G-guys is this h-how I look l-like when someone w-wake me u-up?" Yoongi said.
"Not that m-much hyung, she is much scary" Jimin said.

"W-we need to go to t-the mall and b-buy some school t-things at 13:00, w-we just want you to know a-about it" Natalie said.

School things??? Mika is not going to school hare, she will be staying in korea for 7 months.

And it's to early why they wake me up? Just to tell me about it? They can just tell me later at the Bighit.

"*sigh* i'm going to sleep more, get out of my room....NOW!!!!" I said. And in a flash all of them are out of my room.
"Need to get more sleep" I said. And went back to sleep.

(Yoongi P.O.V) -At the MIKA's dorm-

I never thought that she can be scary when you wake her up in the morning.

"When is the fan meet?" Jungkook said to the girls.
"I think....tomorrow" Megan said.
"Oh I want to go at the fan meet!" Hoseok said.
"Me too!" Jimin said. Few hours later we heard some foot steps and it was her.

"I need to go to the grocery store, I will be back later" She said. And when out of the dorm.
"Wow what just happen?" Naomi noona said.
"Oohhh...I think I know it, hahaha" Jasmine said.

"Ha?" Me and the boys said. Naomi noona whisper to the other girls and they just laugh.
"Hahaha so that's why" Natalie noona said.
"Guys don't make Shane mad okay?" Megan noona said.

[I think you guys know about it right? But I still don't have it and it been 3 months I still don't have it]

"Okay??" Me and the boys said.
What's going on? Don't make mad?

Shane and (Y/N) is different. (Y/N) is funny, cute, pranker and trouble maker then Shane is little bit cold, sexy, hot, you can turn on so much just by winking or licking her lips to you, and scary not that scary when you wake her up.

~~~~

(Your P.O.V) -At the grocery store-

I wear a white t-shirt, black jacket, black jeans, black snapback and a black mask. I don't feel good today.
Some of the fans saw me and ask for pictures and authorgrah. I need to be alone.

I bought girls things like night and normal and many chocolates and for the girls and for the things in the dorm.
Yup I have it today. After I bought everything I pay for it and went out. And went back to the dorm.

~~~~~~~

(KimKayden(author-nim) P.O.V)
*At the Mnet*

"Okay girls we can do it!" Megan said. And pat the girls backs.
"Okay...." You said.
"MIKA! Get ready! After Got7 is done it's your turn girls!" The staff said.
"Ne!" You girls said.

After Got7 is done they went to you guys and great you.
"Hey Shane! I saw you at the grocery store and hour before" Jinyoung/Junior said. Oh great someone saw me, we not really the fans saw me also but an idol? No oh you thought.

"Really?" You said.
"Hahaha yeah" He said.
"Girls! Come here! It's your turn!" The staff2 said.
"NE!" You girls said. And went to the staff.

"Finally! Done!" Jasmine said.
"Yeah yeah" Megan, Naomi, Maya and You said.
"Okay the visuals, get ready you have to change your outfit" Manager Ahn said.
"Ne" You four said.

[Girls day's Except me is so hot! And my Hyeri!]

"Wow! You guys are so hot!" Natalie said.
"Hahaha thanks!" You said.
"You guys did a great job" Manager Ahn said.
"Thank you~" You four said.
"Your're welcome, oh and the first fan meeting will be tomorrow girls and lots of the fans bought it in only 30 minutes" She said. Wow that's so fast You girls thought.

"Wow that's so cool!" You said.
"I know right?! Wow you girls are really amazing" Manager Ahn said.
"Haha thank you again" We all laugh.

~~~~~

(Dino P.O.V) -At their dorm-

"Wow! DAEBAK!! They look so hot and cute!" Me, Seungkwan hyung and Hoshi hyung said. We all are watching MIKA's came back at the Mnet.
"Yeah" Woozi said.
"And and! The way Shane noona wink and and did you saw noona lick her lips! my gosh!! My heart!" Seungkwan hyung said.

"I know right!" I said.
"Oh yeah whi wants to go with me to the fan meet?" I said. All look at everyone all of them rise their hand but not Mingyu hyung.

"Okay I think I already choose who i'm going with" I said.

~To Be Continued~