CHAPTER 46 pt.1

(Your P.O.V) -At the restaurant, with EXO, Bangtan, MIKA members, Manager Ahn, PDnim, Bighit staffs and the Song family-

"Hi how are you (Y/N)" The voice said. Oh... my... gosh... this can't be..

"Omo... Kris.." I mumble. I stood up and told them that I have someone to talk to. I went to the toilet.

"Hello? Kris how are you, why you didn't call me anymore" I said.
"Aww wae? You miss me my little girl" He said in a teasing voice.

"Oh please..okay I did jeez.." I said and roll my eyes.

"*chuckles* oh and don't forget my upcoming movie okay, you need to watch it and also maybe in the future we will have a collaboration if you want and now bye bye my little girl the director is calling for me" He said and hang up.

I look around if someone heard me. Good thing no one heard me.

"*sighs* my birthday is tomorrow huh...and then it's Jhope.." I said and went back to the others.

~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING -Your birthday/Authornim birthday😂, in your room-

"saeng-il chughahae! uli salangseuleoun maka-e saeng-il chughahae! uliui chin-aehaneun maknaeneun jigeum 18/19ida! uli moduneun jigeum neulgda! huhu huhu" The girls sang.

[I forgot what I said there😂 but I think they were singing for you and telling that you are 18/19 and then that they are old now😂 and saying that their baby is grown women]

I can heard them they sang it all over and all over until they come in to my room. I'm still sleeping it's too early.

I put my pillows to my ear and try to sleep more but I can't because their voices are so loud! They are inside of my room now. That's it!! I'm done with them! So I stood up.

"Ya!!! Will you please shut the- oh..there's a camera..annyeonghaseyo good morning" I said and bows. I rubs my eyes. Jasmine is holding a camera.

"Morning birthday maknae! Blow the candles now" Megan said and I blow the candles out. Geez... I almost curse at them they are lucky because there's a camera.

"Sooo we got the idea that you and Jhope will have same time birthday party! Isn't fun?!" Chole said.

Jeez...my life is really weird... like I just got in Bighit and then I become an idol. Like I should be still training right now. Like after I got audition and then an idol so fast. Damn this is very weird. I'm sure this is just a dream.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)" They said.
"Huh? Yeah what is it?" I said.
"*sighs* are you okay? You keeping thinking so deep" Natalie said.

"I'm fine don't worry._." I said. And get up and go to the bathroom.

~~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! To our Hoseok and (Y/N) happy birthday day to you" All of them sang for us.

EXO, SEVENTEEN, Bangtan, MIKA, Bighit staffs, my friends and also my family. Got7 is also here, f(x) and Red velvet.-. I'm not in good term with red velvet and all of them are my friends but not so much Irene.

"Thanks guys" Me and Hoseok said. Both of us smile to each other.
"Happy Birthday oppa" I said and hug him.
"Happy Birthday sweetie" He said. I felt many death glares.

"What he is doing?!" "He's dead meat"
"Why hyung;-; I thought we all share;-; look what are you doing now" "call the police now" "Hoseok hyung whyyyyy;^;" And more._. They keep mumbling._.jwtf

"I can hear you" I said to them and give them a death glare.
"...sowwy.." All of them said and also pouting._. Wtf.

"What do you want to eat?" Jimin ask.
"Nah I don't mind" I said.
"Yeah me also" Hoseok said.
"Okay guys! Let's all eat!" PDnim said.

"Party!!!" Ella (Mika) said.
"Yeah!" Dylan yelled.
"Shut up Dylan-_- you are too noise" Amber said to Dylan.

"You are same as always Amber noona" He said and laughs.
"Laugh at me one more time kid I will kill you" She said. And he stop laughing.-.

"Good" She said.
"Okay okay no fighting kids" Eomma said.
"Let's just eat" Appa said.

~~~~~

-NEXT MORNING-

"Wake up maknae" Megan said.
"*rubs my eyes* what time is it?" I ask and yawn. I slept late because of the lyrics and came backs.

"10:30 am" Jasmine said and read the lyrics.
"*widen eyes* oh no oh no.." I said and stood up and go to the bathroom.

I took a bath and everything. After that I dress up in shorts and a t-shirt. I down and then went to the kitchen.

I listen to a filipino song last night it's called 'Di ko alam. It's from a movie called Dairy ng panget. I really like it  [I watch that movie too much👀]

"Hey hey slow down you might coke in your food" Maya said.
"Huh?" I said and look at her. The food is on my mouth.
"Why are you in rush" Chole said.

"MV shooting and the *gulp food* come back for us it's already done and then *drinks water* bye" I said and stood up and went to the door to wear my shoes.
"Bye!" I heard them said.

I went outside and wait for the bus stop. Of course I wear a mask. I wait for the bus. I saw someone beside me who is also wearing a mask. His eyes are familiar.... nevermind.

"Shane..going to the Bighit?" I heard him whisper. I look at him. I rise one eyebrows.
"What the.." I said.
"Pabo it's me Chanyeol" He whisper to me.

Hmm...Chanyeol..?? Tsk..wait what?!?!?!?!
"Eh?!?!" I said but he shut me off by putting his hands on my mouth.
"Shhh pabo are you kidding me?! Do you want us to get caught?!" He whisper.
"Sorry" I said.

"So you are going right?" He said. I nod and giving him a signal to take off his hands from my mouth.
"Oh sorry" He said and take off his hands.

"*sighs* I need to go the bus is here" I said and bows to him and went in the bus. Both of us waves to each other.
I went to the last sit well not that really last. I sat close to the window.

The bus starts to move. At the second stop there's this guy sits with me.
"Wanna go with me to the Bighit together?" He said. The voice...voice.. ah ha! It's Jimin! He has mask.
"Hmm... okay" I said.

"So how was your morning?" He said.
"Well both of us are late tho and my car is broken;-;" I said.
"What happened?" He ask.
"Well you see..." I said.

~flashback, last week~

I was about to start the engine but then... it broke...I broke my car..oh no... I got Namjoon's power?! Since when?!?! Does Namjoon power effect people near him?! And it become a virus?!

"Sh*t sh*t what to do.." I said and think. I call Jong Ki.
"Hello?" He said.
"Bro my car is broken" I said and starts to panic when I heard something.
"Huh? What? What did you do?" He said.

"I only about to start the engine but it doesn't work" I said and went out. I open the engine.
"Check what happened" He said. Hmm...I don't know this thing..*crash*..damn it...

"What was that?" He said.
"I think I even broke it even more *Nervouse laugh*" I said.
"You little!" He said. I try to fix it again but then *crash*...
"Just fix this thing!" I said and hang up.

~Back to the present~

"Well yeah...that's happen *Nervouse laugh*" I said. He only laugh at me.
"Wow you got Namjoon's hyung power" He said and pretend he's scared of me.

"Oppa *pout* stop that" I said.
"Okay okay sorry *chuckles*" He said and ruffle my hair.
"Okay we are here" He said and the bus stop. Both of us went outside.

~To be continued~
Part 2 coming soon😂