CHAPTER 8 [NEW]

31.03.2020
Edited
New version
__________

PARK JIMIN

"I was stuck there in the hospital! Wondering when will I go back to Korea! Jungkook, you don't know what i have experienced. I was near to death..." Ha Eun cried while gripping her shirt.

So Jungkook and Ha Eun are childhood friends, yet they didn't recognize each other? Damn, that's messed up.

"Ha Eun, let's go." I placed my arms around her shoulders and got her out of the room.

Both of us went to Yoongi hyung's studio since he let us go when I asked him about it.

"Ha Eun, are you okay?" I asked.
"Oppa... Do... Do you think, Ha Eun is a bad girl and selfish?" she cried.

"No, no. Of course not, Ha Eun, you were sick." I wipe her tears away, the tears dripping down her cheeks...

"But-"
"No, buts Ha Eun, you're a good girl, and you are not selfish. Say that again; I'm going to be mad at you." I pinched her cheeks.

"you think so?"
"Yes, I never thought of Lee Ha Eun, the little sister of Lee Jong-suk, who is an actress, and an idol is a cry baby." I chuckle.

"Shut up," she said and flicked my forehead.
"Come on, Ha Eun, also you sound like those kids. Saying their names instead of 'I am' is so cute."

"Stop it; you are embarrassing."

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

We are planning to have a family concert. But it will be next time instead.

"So the family concert will be after six months," PDnim said as the managers handed out some papers

After seven months, huh? We don't even a lot of songs yet. We only have four songs on our album.

It was NO(CLC), I dream(CLC), Friday Night(SONAMOO), So good(SONAMOO).

"But isn't that a bit early for the girls? They only have four songs." Namjoon said as he flips the paper to another page.

"That is true unless they make a comeback," Yoongi said.

"Don't worry; they will make another comeback. The family concert is all planned already. No need to worry." PDnim said.

"If you want, you can cover some songs at the concert," PDnim added.

We all check the papers even more.

Cover? Should I do a cover?

"Or you can make a song and perform it at the concert. That is alright, right, PDnim?" Namjoon asked.
"That's even better if you want to have a collab with each other that's great or cover collab that's fine. As long the fans and you kids have fun." PDnim smiled at us.

"Alright then! Ha Eun-ah! Want to cover some songs with me?!" Yeonjun suddenly went up to me and held my hand; his eyes were sparkly.

"Huh?" I asked confused, and I looked around they were looking at us, laughing and smiling, except for Bangtan. But some of them are smiling, of course.

"I guess? Sure, of course, sunbae." I smiled.
"BUT I WAS GOING TO ASK FIRST!" Ji Woo pouted.

"Seems like our maknae is so popular," Rae chuckled as the others and staff laughed along.

"Eh?"
"What do you mean by 'eh?' You are famous to the boys."

"Eeehhh?"
"Oh my gosh, Ha Eun, stop saying that."

~~~~~~~~

I'm currently invited by my family to go shopping, even though they know I'm busy, and they keep saying that I'm not making time for them.