CHAPTER 24

(Chanyeol P.O.V) -At your house-  

I can see that Taehyung and the others looking at Dylan. And I can see that they don't like him also. Well, I don't like him. Then (Y/N) and Mika looks at us.

"Ummm..guys?" (Y/N) said.
"U-Uh...yes?" I said. She and Mika smile at us. They look so cute~ I wish me and (Y/N) can have a child like her....wait WHAT?!?!

"Sooo....are you guys going to sleep here?" She said.
"Of course they will sleep here Stupid!!" Joong Ki hyung said. All of us laugh.

She put Mika down. And the 'Song Siblings War' starts.

"Hey! I am not stupid!" She said.
"Yes, you are!" Hyung said.
"Wow! So I'm the stupid here! You are the one who doesn't know what means of Faint !!!" She said.

And they fight and fight... it looks like 'World War 3' for us...

"Kids! Stop it!" Mrs. Song said.
"He/She started it first!!" Both of them point at each other.
And they give each other a death glare.

"Stop it! Go hug each other" Mr. Song said.
"Wait wait, we are not kids anymore, why do we have to do that?" Hyung said.

"Just do it hyung," Dylan said.
And the 'Song Siblings' hug each other.
"Sorry," Both of them said.

"Ok! Boys is it fine to sleep with someone?" Mrs. Song said.
"It's fine," I said.

~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V) -At the living room-

Ok, soo...we got a pair...[I just put it on ships]

Taehyung and Jungkook

Chanyeol and Baekhyun

Jimin and Yoongi

Kai and D.O

Suho and Lay

Namjoon and Jin

Xiumin and Chen

Jhope and Sehun...

Ok...well I did choose who will sleep I one room.
And I think I did a pretty job....but...how about...Jhope and Sehun...I hope they will not think it will be awkward...

"Soooo...? Where I'm going to sleep?" Dylan said.
"Go sleep outside," I said.
"Song (Y/N)" Mom said.
"You will sleep with my brother," I said.

"Mommy are we going to sleep together?" Mika said.
"Yes," I said.
"Can one of my appas sleep with us?" She said. And look at the boys.

"U-Uhhh...well-" I said. But she cut me off.
"How about...Jungkook appa!" She said. And took his hands.

"And then Dylan oppa and Jimin appa will sleep together" She adds. [Hmm..I smell some (Y/N)/ShaneKook]

"But baby-" I said. But she cut me again. By putting my hand on Jungkook's hand.
"There," She said. And push us inside my room.

"Bye appas! Goodnight!" She said. And run up to them and kiss them on the cheek.
Wow, this kid can kiss them but I can't kiss them-...WAIT, WHAT?!?! SONG (Y/N) YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!

"Come on eomma and appa," She said. And push us on the bed. Well, she is in the middle of us.

"Sooo...goodnight mommy, good night appa," She said. And kiss us on our cheek and she fell asleep.

"Ssooo....???" Jungkook said.
"What?" I said.
"Mika really likes us," He said.
"Yeah, I can see that," I said.
We look at each other.

"Why don't you call us 'Oppa' " He said.
"I think it's a bit girly," I said.
"Why don't you try it," He said.

"I'm going to sleep now," I said. And change the topic.

(Jungkook P.O.V) -At your bedroom-

"Goodnight my princesses," I said. And kiss both of them.
"Goodnight jungkook oppa...Saranghae" (Y/N) mumble. I was shocked cause it's my first time to hear her say 'oppa' and she said my name.....wait....did...she...just....said...I LOVE YOU TO ME?!?!

"I-I...." I said.
"Nado saranghae," I said and smile. And fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

(Mika P.O.V) -In the morning, on your bed-

I saw mommy and appa sleeping. And I get up and put them together. Like they hugging each other.

"Hmm..." Mommy mumble.
I took her phone....well I try the password. I put 'EXOBTS' and it works. Hahaha, I knew it she does like them.

"Mommy and Jungkook appa,hahahahaha" I whisper. And took a picture of them.
Hehehe.

I put the phone back and took Jungkook iPhone.
I try to but Bangtan but it doesn't work, well I don't know what is my mommy's stage name....so I try her full name 'Song (Y/N)'......OH, MY GOSH!!!! It works!!!

I took a picture of them together and made it as lock screen and wallpaper. I will do this to the other appa's. I put it back and went out.

So...Jungkook appa ✔
Next is...TaeTae appa.

~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V) -At your bedroom-

I don't know what happen last night but...I wish nothing happen...
I hug Mika so tight but...she got big so fast and had a hard chest......

I feel like someone is watching me and.......wait for a second.....hard chest....and big body.....wait...I REMEMBER THAT JUNGKOOK IS STILL HERE!!!!

I open my eyes and saw Jungkook looking at me while smiling. And we are hugging each other. And where the heck is that little girl. I bet this is her plan.

"Good morning~," Jungkook said. And kiss my cheek. I blush when he kisses my cheek. And hug me tight.

"U-uh I-I uuhhh...Morning? And... can you let me go now?" I said. He let me go and he blushes.
"Oohhh....s-sorry about that...I just woke up like this..." He said.

"Yeah...I think...she plans this..." I said. [Wow you two sleep together for 2 times]

"(Y/N) do you still remember what you said last night?" He said.
"N-No what did I-I said?" I said.
"I will tell you later," He said.

~~~~~~~~

"MIKAELLA SONG!!!" I yelled. While going down in the living room.
"N-Ne?" She said. She was playing with the boys. Then Jungkook went down with his phone.

"Oh! Jungkook appa! Can I play with your phone?" Mika said to Jungkook.
"Sure here....let me-" He said. But he stops talking and he was looking at his phone. He looks shocked.

"What happen?" I said. Mika took his phone and went to Chanyeol. When Chanyeol looked at Jungkook phone his eyes what same as Kyungsoo.
"(Y-Y/N) what i-is this?!?!" He said.

"Hyung what is it?" Sehun said. Chanyeol shows them. And all of them was so shocked. What is it?
"Let me see it," I said. And took his phone and look at the lock screen........

...It was me...and...Jungkook...sleeping..and hugging each other...

"MIKAELLA SONG!!!" I yelled at her again. And run over her.
"Ahhhh!!! Appas help me!!" She said. And went to Xiumin.

______________________________

Happy birthday to Jungkook! I love you and you grow up well. And be still the baby of the Bangtan. And be good,Army love you so much! Saranghae!!

 And be good,Army love you so much! Saranghae!!