CHAPTER 45

A/N: Guys! Thank you so much for 205k;^; thank you so much! I will do my best to make you guys happy^^
And don't forget to comment, vote, follow me and put this in your library list.

Thank you for supporting this book!! Saranghae! Oh and please read my bestfriend books Akira_MJ

____________

(Your P.O.V) -At the bubble tea shop-

...no...way... what the heck..
"Hi noona" Vernon said and smile at me. I awkwardly wave at him. He sat in front of me.

"How are you noona" He said and put his hands to his pocket.
"I'm... good.. how about you" I said and try not to feel awkward.

"Good good, I'm with someone" He said. He looked around and finally saw his friend. I look at my back and saw him..

"Mingyu hyung! Come here" Vernon said. He walk towards us, he stop when he saw me. And continue to walk.

"Umm..hey (Y/N)" He said and awkwardly smile at me. He give Vernon a death glare.
"Umm hey..umm.. how are you" I said.

"Well I'm good... I heard that you guys will have a comeback" Mingyu said. I nod at him and sips my boba.
"How about you... how are you and the others" I said and look at both of them.

"Well nothing much noona, we are just like always" Vernon said and sips on my boba. Eh?!
"Ya! Pabo why did you drink on my drink" I said and smack his head.

"I was thirsty, and noona we kissed you know" Vernon said and smirk at me. I look at my corner of my eyes. He doesn't look good.

"Ya! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Mingyu said and step on Vernon's foot.
"Ouch! Hyung what was that?!" Vernon said. The two of them fight and fight. *sighs*... I got a message from someone.

International playboy🐰:
Where are you?

You: At the bubble tea/boba shop. Wae?

International playboy🐰: Go to school now.

You: Okay okay got it bye.

International playboy🐰: Bye

School?? Wae?
"Guys I need to go" I said and ready to stand up.
"wae? museun il-i iss-eossdeongeoya?" Mingyu said.

"Someone texted me and he said that I need to go to school" I said.
"You still go to school? nollabda." Vernon said.

"Okay then see ya next time" Both of them said and wave at me.
"Bye guys" I said and wave back and left the shop.

(Mingyu P.O.V) -At the bubble tea/ boba shop-

... I miss her already.... I wish to have a  special day... I'm a stupid guy for real... *shakes head*

"hyeong, gwaenchanh ni?" Vernon said. I only nod at him.
"If you don't feel good you can tell me" He said and smile at me.

"Thanks" I said. I miss the old us.. me and (Y/N)... happy couple... but got ruined by someone...
_________

(Your P.O.V) -At the school, with MIKA members and Bangtan-

After the audition... I thought I'm not going to school anymore but no I need to go with Jungkook and after all those years and month... finally...