CHAPTER 7 [NEW]

16.01.2020
Edited
New version
__________

JEON JUNGKOOK

I felt someone tapped my head, I looked up, and it was her, smiling at me. She waved at me.

“Sunbae? What are you doing here? Did something happen? Also, what are you talking about?” she asked. I kept staring at her.

“No, nothing. But what are you doing here?” I stood up. She shrugged and smiled. “Oh, I was talking to manager Hyuk awhile ago.”

“Ah, I see alright then…-”  
“Sunbae, did you perhaps met this young girl. Three years younger than you, in Busan when you were a kid?”

This happened to my dream…  if I say yes, she might get angry about me leaving and not even telling her.

“Sorry, no…”
“Oh… Okay… Just forget what I asked you…” she looked down and about to leave.

“Wait! Why do you ask anyway?” I grabbed her hand.
 “Nothing, I have to go now. Goodbye.” she yanked her hand away.

“But-” 
“I have to go. Goodbye.” 

She… she left me without letting me explain, will this happen if she found out that I’m him? Will she leave me? Both of us left each other. 

She left because of her father’s business, and I didn’t hear anything from her, but she did say that she will come back and it took like five years nothing happened, and then I moved to Seoul when I joined BigHit.

“Jungkook! Let’s go!” I heard Jimin hyung voice, I turned to the side and saw Jimin hyung also Taehyung-hyung.

Taehyung and I haven’t been talking that much after what happened last time, we would sometimes talk but not a lot.

But we are trying to be okay again though; we would talk more often, hang out, and sometimes would play together.

“Alright, coming.” I walked towards them; I forgot that we would be going to have a tour again, so that means we have to leave… leave her, and we will get busy back.

LEE HA EUN

“Good thing we got away from that,” I said and pant because we were running away but mostly me who was running away. 

“Yeah, that was a close call.” He said as he gasps for breath.

"If you're going to invite me over, at least check if somebody was following us," I growled at him, and he chuckled.

"I know I know; I'm sorry about it." 
"Like for real, Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol sunbae should have taken me instead." I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Yah! Why can't you give me a chance?!" He said and pinched my cheeks.
"You're way too pretty and a damn flirt!" 

"Because of what?! Me?! A flirt?! All I want is you to notice me!" He said.
"I can do that without you flirting!"

"Stop yelling and go inside." A voice said, and both of us turned to that person.

"Kai oppa!" I bowed at him, and he hugged me. He let the two of us go inside their dorm.

I saw all the members; they're watching some movie? I checked the television, and it was my fancam…

When they noticed it, it was me and changed it real quick. 

"Ha Eun, you're here." Chen stood up and walked towards me.

"Yeah, hello, everyone. I haven't introduced myself yet, um. Hello, my name is Lee Ha Eun, a rookie actress, and a rookie idol." I said and bowed all of them.